~Chapter 71~

~Amethyst' POV~

My men have been worried about me cuz I have been extremely stressed out. So today we women are going to have a spa day. Ness and Gray set it all up for us just so we can relax a little bit. The men will be having their guy's day as well which they also need just to relax and let loose for a while. Summer has been preparing for her date with Andreas on Friday you can tell she is nervous. As I'm getting ready to head out I see all the women kissing their men goodbye. I walk over to my men and give them each a hot, passionate kiss.

Amethyst- I'll see you 2 later and please don't drink too much.

Tennessee- We promise we won't beautiful.

Grayson- You have our word beautiful.

Amethyst- Okay I love you both.

Tennessee- Love you too Sweetness.

Grayson- Love you too Sweetheart.

My girls and I walk out the door and head to the SUV'. I take my goddaughter and put her in her car seat. Yes, we are taking my sweet goddaughter with us cuz she is a girl after all. Plus we can't leave her with the men cuz how knows what they would do to her.

Sasha- Thank god for your men booking this for us. I was starting to go crazy don't get me wrong I love Blue but fuck I can only take so much.

River- I know what you mean I love Hunter but shit he was driving me crazy.

Kay- Haha wait you think it's bad now wait till you all get married.

Sky- I don't think Ryder wants to get married.

Amethyst- Trust me Sky he does. They all do.

Summer- How do you know for sure?

Amethyst- Just by the way they look at all of you and I have noticed they have been watching Gray, Ness, and Koda.

Kay- I have noticed that too. You can see it in their eyes I think they are just scared that maybe you all don't want to.

Dallas- I would love to get married to Phoenix.

Amethyst- Dal you need to have sex with your man first.

Sapphire- Yeah that might help you get a ring faster.

Sky- Wait you still haven't had sex with your man yet it's been fucking months.

River- Man poor Phoenix.

Sasha- Fuck Blue and I had sex the first night that Amethyst helped us get together.

Amethyst- Yeah but Sasha you and Blue have had sex before so it doesn't count.

Dallas- Just so you all know yes Phoenix and I have had sex multiple times already. We have been having sex for a while now.

Sapphire- No that can't be true cuz we all would have heard you.

Dallas- Haha let's just say it helps when your neighbor is fucking loud as well.

River- I know damn well you ain't talking about me.