~Chapter 12~

~Amethyst' POV~

Carter walks off to the kitchen. And now it's just Tennessee and I man does he look hot as hell tonight. Okay yeah, I'll probably be fucking him tonight I want him so bad I can't even think straight. I wanted this to go kind of slow but fuck I want him and I know he wants me just as bad.

Amethyst- You look fucking hot tonight.

Tennessee- Thank You beautiful. You look sexy tonight. Here beautiful these are for you.

Amethyst- Aww Ness they are beautiful and they are my favorite flowers I love them thank you so much. Here let's go put them in some water.

We walk into the kitchen so I can put the flowers into a vase. Sitting at the counter are Max, Sapphire, and Carter.

Amethyst- Max I need you to be my eyes and ears tonight. Xavier and Nikko are up to no good they are not happy that, I'm going out with Tennessee tonight and they sure as hell won't be happy after I claim Tennessee as my King.

Max- Sure thing Prez.

Carter- Don't worry sis Max and I will keep an eye on them 2 fucking assholes for you tonight. Just don't leave Tennessee' side at all.

Amethyst- Oh trust me bro I don't plan on leaving this man's side all night long. I probably won't leave his side until morning.

Carter- No little sister you should not be thinking about sex. Tennessee you better keep your dick in your pants tonight.

Sapphire- Car leave your sister alone she needs to get that dick. Man, you don't live with her, and man she is moody as shit.

Amethyst- Hey I'm not that bad, am I?

Sapphire- I'm sorry to say Prez but you are not a nice person if you don't get some dick. It's been what 6 months maybe even longer.

Carter- Damn sis that's a long time. Fuck the longest I can go without getting any pussy is a week.

Tennessee- Damn Carter man a week I have gone longer than a week. But then again I don't fuck around with the club whores cuz I don't like nasty loose std pussy.

Sapphire- Haha oh my god that was a good one nasty loose std pussy.

Amethyst- That was good. See Car this man cares about his cock and he doesn't want it to fall off.

Carter- Really Princess that was just mean. But your right and I know you care about yourself as well that's why you and even Fire don't fuck with the club players. They are just like the club whores they get around.

Amethyst- See now stop fucking the club whores and find an old lady. We know she is out there somewhere just waiting for you to sweep her off her feet.

Carter- Okay I'll do it just for you. You're really lucky I love you, Princess.

Amethyst- I love you to Car.

Max- So Prez what time does this party start?

Tennessee- We should be back by 10 pm but everyone should be here before then.

Amethyst- Yeah I have the prospect picking up the alcohol and everything else we need.

Max- Okay Prez. Well, the 2 of you better get going and we will see you later.

Amethyst- Okay Max and Carter I'm trusting you both to be my eyes and ears. Sapphire watch over them and keep your eyes on Fallon and Cherish.

Carter- We got you sis have a good time.

Max- We got this Prez. Also, have fun on your date.

Sapphire- Don't worry I'll look after these 2 and I'll keep my eyes on the 2 bitches as well. Have fun and we will see you later.