~Chapter 114~

~Lily' POV~

It has been a few weeks since we found out who the father is of Summer' baby. Summer is now 33 weeks pregnant I have moved into Drew' clubhouse to help watch over the crazy bitch. It's now lunchtime and Drew asked me to take the bitch her lunch. I grab the tray and head up to her room I have Mason standing by the door just in case. I hand Mason the tray of food so I can take the key that Drew gave me to unlock her room. Once it's unlocked I put the key back into my pocket and take the tray from Mason. I head inside her room and she is just sitting in the chair looking out the window.

Lily- Here's your lunch.

Summer- Where is Drew?

Lily- It's none of your business where he is.

Summer- Yes it is we are together and we are having a baby together.

Lily- Haha if you say so.

Summer- I do say so. I love him and he loves me and our son we are going to be a family soon.

Lily- Okay if you say so. I'll be back in a while to grab your tray.

Summer- What do you need to go report back to your fat ass cousin?

Lily- Don't fucking talk about my cousin and she isn't fat.

Summer- Your bitch of a cousin took everything from me. I had everything I have ever wanted but then she took it all away.

Lily- Amethyst gave you everything you had. She helped you when you needed it the most she took you in when Andreas hurt you. Amethyst was a good friend to you she helped take down your mother hell she even introduced you to Ace.

Summer- She fucking took Ace from me. I have seen how she looked at him and how he looked at her. Fuck he wouldn't even fuck me cuz of her he always jerked off in the shower thinking of her. When he did finally fuck me he was so fucking drunk and he was still thinking of her. If she was my friend she would've never stolen him from me but she did she couldn't just be happy with Tennessee and Grayson no she had to have Ace too.

Lily- Summer you can sit here and blame Amethyst all you want, but it's not going to help you. You are the only one to blame here you are the one that was cheating on Ace and Andreas, not Amethyst.

Summer- I only cheated cuz Ace was not giving me the attention that I deserved. Andreas was just not enough to keep me satisfied so I decided to mess around with Drew. I have always loved Drew but I also knew someone else held his heart. I was hoping that he would finally fall in love with me but I knew that would be one hell of a task. So I planned it just perfect to where I would get pregnant by Drew so that he would finally love me the way I love him.

Lily- And how is that working out for you?

Summer- Well at least I can say I had his firstborn son. I also knew that he only wanted to have children with the one that holds his heart. When I find out who she is I'll end her just like I'll end Amethyst.

Lily- Wow you are truly fucking psycho.

Summer- I'm not a psycho I'll just do anything to get what I want.

Lily- Okay good luck with that.

I don't even let her say another word I walk out of her room and lock it back up. I walk to Drew' office and knock on the door.