~Chapter 49~

~Summer' POV~

I know that this morning Ace was out on some club business. But when he got back he went straight to Amethyst. I'm not the jealous type but it would have been nice for him to at least tell me he was back and that he just wanted time with Amethyst. Amethyst and Ace have this twin brother and sister bond, But I also know that Ace thinks Amethyst is hot. Hell, we all probably think Amethyst is hot I know I do if I was into women I would go for her. We all have been stressed out cuz of the shit Morgan has pulled. We plan to put an end to her bullshit but if she goes against Amethyst' words again she will be killed. Which is what we want cuz we know that she will keep up her shit as long as she is alive. When we do end her life I will be the one to end it. Ace and I have gotten to know each other a lot better. We plan to take things slowly once we both just got out of a bad relationship. We still need time to heal. He has told me everything about his past and I know he is waiting for me to be open about my past. I will tell him but right now I'm scared that he will think I'm damaged. I don't want to lose him and when he finds out I don't know if he will stay with me. I can see a future with him and even if he didn't leave me he would look at me differently and I don't want that. But I do and I will tell him when I'm ready to. After Amethyst and they told us what has happened this morning Ace was going to hang out with Amethyst for the day. I saw Katie go into the kitchen so I figured maybe I could talk to her about a few things that I had on my mind. I normally talk to Amethyst but she is with Ace right now he needs her more than I do. So I walk into the kitchen and take a seat at the counter.

Summer- Hey Katie could I talk to you real quick.

Katie- Sure what's up?

Summer- Well what do you think about what Morgan texted Ace?

Katie- Honestly I think she plans to come for you. The only thing is that she will wait until she knows Ace has fallen in love with you. Ace broke her heart and ripped it out so she wants to do the same thing to him.

Summer- Damn this bitch is fucking psycho. Ace didn't rip out her heart or break it she was going to leave him anyway.

Katie- Yeah we all know that but she is still a woman. We all hate it when a guy leaves us it's just like all men hate when women leave them.

Summer- Okay I can understand that. I just can't wait till we end her so then Ace can finally be free from her evil ass.

Katie- Haha. Where is your man anyway?

Summer- He is spending the day with the boss lady.

Katie- Wow and the bosses are okay with this?

Summer- They are the ones that come up with the idea. They said that Ace and Amethyst need the day together.

Katie- Wow I'm shocked. Those 2 can never leave Amethyst alone.

Summer- Haha that's so true but you do know that the bosses are still here. They are just in the office working.

Katie- Shit I thought they went somewhere.

Summer- Nope they stayed over here while Ace and Amethyst went back to the boss's house. So where is your man?

Katie- He's with Xavier and Cherish. They went to go keep an eye on Morgan. So he will probably be back when they get back.

Summer- So how are the 2 of you working out?

Katie- We are good we have talked and gotten to know each other on a whole other level. We are in a really good place with our relationship.

Summer- That's good to hear. I'm happy that we have found really good guys.