~Chapter 78~

~Domenico' POV~

I'm sitting in my home office doing some paperwork. I hear my cell go off indicating I have a text message. I wonder who could be texting me at this time of night. I grab my cell from under the stack of papers that I have finished. I unlock my cell and see it's a text from Amethyst.

~Text Conversation~

Amethyst- Hey Dom I'm texting you to let you know that we have found out that a woman is working with your cousin.

Domenico- Fuck okay do you know who she is?

Amethyst- Yes we do the woman's name is April Fox she is supposed to be dead. She is also Summer' evil mother.

Domenico- Holy fuck how is Summer holding up?

Amethyst- She's okay for now. She has also made up her mind about Andreas. She is going to show them no mercy.

Domenico- That's good. So what is our plan now?

Amethyst- Well for now we have Jax' men watching April as well as Andreas. We want to wait for a bit and see if we can find out their plan. All we know for sure is that she is probably helping Andreas get Summer back.

Domenico- Okay just let me know what you find out.

Amethyst- We will have a goodnight, Dom.

Domenico- You have a goodnight as well Am.

~End of the text conversation~

Holy fucking shit my cousin is trying to dig himself an even deeper hole. I need to talk to Cody to find out what is going on. Cody is Andreas' head bodyguard he can't stand Andreas so he is helping me. When I take over the De Luca Mafia Cody will become my right-hand man. I send Cody a text message.

~Text Conversation~

Domenico- Hey man are you at home?

Cody- Hey man no I'm just leaving Andreas' place now. Why what's up?

Domenico- Could you stop by my place I need to talk to you?

Cody- Yeah sure man I'll be right over.

Domenico- Alright man.

~End of the text conversation~

I get back to my paperwork while I wait for Cody to get here. I finish my paperwork and I head to the living room to wait for Cody he should be arriving any minute now. I sit down on the couch take my cell out of my pocket unlock it and start to search for Summer' mother April. As I'm doing my search it comes up that she was in a car accident around the time Summer left Andreas. I'm reading everything over about the car accident when I hear the doorbell go off. I get up and go to answer the door I open the door and let Cody in.

Domenico- Hey man come on in.

Cody- So what's up man?

Domenico- Okay so earlier I received a text from Amethyst. She told me that Andreas has a woman working for him.

Cody- Yeah she got there tonight. He said she was an old friend of his.