~Chapter 113~

~Amethyst' POV~

KC and Kyle should be here soon. I look over at Sapphire and she gives me this look. She must need to talk to me about something I see her get up and she walks over to me.

Sapphire- Am could I talk to you in private, please?

Amethyst- Sure. My King's if KC and Kyle get here before I'm done just tell them I'm with my V.P.

Tennessee- Okay sweetness.

Grayson- Okay sweetheart.

Ace- Okay my love.

Sapphire and I walk back to the office. When we get into the office we both take a seat.

Amethyst- So what's going on Sap?

Sapphire- I went to the doctor the other day and I got some bad news.

Amethyst- Okay.

Sapphire- I have what they call ovarian reserve. I have a low egg count so it's going to be harder for me to get pregnant. They did catch it early on so I can start treatment right away to see if that helps.

Amethyst- Shit Sap. Have you told Storm yet?

Sapphire- No I'm scared too. I'm afraid he will leave me if the treatments don't work and I can't ever get pregnant.

Amethyst- Listen to me Storm loves you no matter what. He will be by your side no matter what. If you want I can talk to him for you but you need to be in the room when I do.

Sapphire- Okay can we talk to him now real quick?

Amethyst- Yes we can I'll go get him.

Sapphire- Okay.

I get up and walk out of the office. I walk into the living room and tell Storm to come with me. Storm follows me back to the office and we head inside. We both sit down he sits next to Sap and I sit in front of them.

Amethyst- Storm I need you to tell you something that Sapphire wants you to know. She wanted to tell you herself but she is just afraid of how you will take it.

Storm- Okay I'm listening.

Amethyst- Sapphire went to the doctor the other day and they found out that she has an ovarian reserve. Ovarian reserve is where you have a low egg count so it will be a bit harder to get pregnant. The doctors said they caught it early enough and she can try a treatment to help her.

Storm- Oh baby I'm sorry. I will be here by your side the whole time no matter what happens. I will never leave you I know that's why you were afraid to tell me.

Sapphire- I'm sorry I should have never doubted you. It's just I know that you would like at least one child of your own.

Storm- I do but if it doesn't happen for us then oh well we can always adopt.

Amethyst- I'm going to let you 2 talk. I'll see you both out there when you're finished okay.

Sapphire- Okay thanks Am.

Amethyst- You're welcome Sap.

Storm- See you soon boss lady.