~Chapter 117~

~Amethyst' POV~

Today is Blue and Sasha wedding. Blue is with all the guys while all us women are with Sasha getting ready. Sasha has been extremely nervous so I'm trying to calm her ass down.

Amethyst- Sasha you need to calm your ass down.

Sasha- I can't I just want this day to be perfect and I'm afraid that something will go wrong.

Amethyst- Nothing is going to happen today everything will go just fine. Now stop stressing it's not good for you.

Sasha- I know.

Amethyst- Now let's finish getting you ready so you can marry my crazy-ass brother.

Sasha- Haha okay.

We walk out of the bathroom and we see all the others just sitting and talking. I look around and I see Nessa playing with her toys but I don't see Brooklyn.

Amethyst- Where in the hell is my daughter?

Dallas- She was crying so I took her by her father's. Once she was by her dad's she stopped crying.

Amethyst- She is such a fucking daddy's girl. She always wants to be by her dad's.

Miracle- Haha you should have known that was going to happen.

Amethyst- True but I was hoping it wouldn't haha. That's okay cuz Boston is such a mommy's boy.

Kay- Don't feel bad Nessa is the same way always wants daddy. I'm shocked she's still in here with us and not with her dad.

Bella- So Kay when do you find out what you're having?

Kay- In a few weeks.

Evie- Cherish how are you feeling? You should be close to your due date, right?

Cherish- Yes this little girl should be here in the next few weeks or so.

Rylee- I still can't believe that all of us are getting married and having babies.

Amethyst- How are things going with you and Jax?

Rylee- It's going great he has asked me to move in with him finally.

Amethyst- Jax is the type of person that takes things very slow cuz he doesn't want to get hurt again.

Rylee- I know he has told me everything about his past. I even told him everything about mine. He even told me when he tried to get with you but you turned him down haha.

Amethyst- Haha I forgot about that.

Riley- Wow Am you must be special. All of our men have wanted to be with you or thought about it at one point.

Miracle- Haha that's true even Domenico thought about being with you.

Amethyst- What the hell why didn't you tell me that. I don't know why men are attracted to me I'm not that special.

Genesis- Am you are special. You just don't see it as we do. Your badass, your strong, bright, sexy, beautiful, caring, loving, you know what you want in life and so much more. Any man would be lucky to call you theirs but the 3 better men won your heart.