~Chapter 69~

~Domenico' POV~

Once I left the club I got into my car and I went to my cousin's place. I need to find out what he plans on doing so I can help Tennessee, Grayson, and their queen Amethyst. Andreas needs to be stopped he's out of control. I have seen what he use to do to Summer and I hated it she never deserved that. Andreas is not the same man he use to be. He was the nicest person you could ever meet he was truly in love with Summer in the beginning. Once he became the leader of our family's mafia he became the fucking asshole of a man he is now. The power went to his head the women throw themselves at him. I wish I could get the old Andreas back I miss my cousin but now he has gone too far. Most of his men hate him for what he has done to Summer she did make an impact on a lot of them when she was here. I finally get to his house and I walk in and go right to his office. I knock on the door.

Andreas- Come in.

Domenico- Hello cousin it's been a while.

Andreas- Dom what are you doing here?

Domenico- I came to see how my cousin was doing.

Andreas- I'm good but I could be better.

Domenico- Why do you say that what's going on?

Andreas- Okay well do you remember that women I was with for 4 years?

Domenico- Yes I remember her.

Andreas- Okay well I made some mistakes when I was with her. If I could I would take it all back. I loved her with all my heart hell I still love her.

Domenico- Okay but you 2 have been over for a while now. You don't even know if she has moved on. She could be dating, engaged, or even married by now.

Andreas- Dom I know everything about her I have been watching her. She is dating this guy from an MC club.

Domenico- Dre you need to just let her go then. She is in a relationship she is probably happy.

Andreas- Dom you don't understand she is the love of my life. I will do anything and everything to get her back.

Domenico- Dre what makes you think she will come back to you. You hurt her when you were with her. You kept her locked up in the house cheated on her multiple times, constantly put her down called her names you mentally and physically abused her.

Andreas- I know and I'm fucking sorry for all of that. I know that I truly fucked up and I let the power go to my head. I love her and I want her back she is my world. I will get her back and I'm hoping you will help me.

Domenico- Okay I'll help you but don't make me regret this.

Andreas- Thanks Dom and I won't.

Domenico- You're welcome. Well, I have shit to do so I'll see you later okay.

Andreas- Okay Dom I'll see you later.

I walked out of my cousin's house. He is fucked up to think that I believe his bullshit. I'm happy that Summer got away from him when she did. The thing is I'm scared cuz he had that crazy look in his eyes. He will do anything and everything to get her back that even means killing everyone she loves the most. I head to the warehouse so I can talk to a few of the men that I know will help me out.