~Chapter 88~

~Ace' POV~

The ceremony was beautiful. I still can't believe my sister is pregnant I'm happy for her and my brothers. I also told Andreas the plan and he's okay with it. I have even told him that if this doesn't work then I'll be ending things with Summer. I'm now helping out on the grills we are cooking burgers, brats, ribs, hot dogs, and chicken. While I'm flipping the burgers this beautiful woman walks right up to me.

Lily- Well hello there sexy. My name is Lily what's yours?

Ace- Hello beautiful it's nice to meet you, Lily. My name is Ace.

Lily- So how do you know my cousin Amethyst?

Ace- I'm part of the MC but I'm also her brother.

Lily- So you were the one that got extremely hard when you first saw her.

Ace- Yes that would be me. I see she has told you about me.

Lily- Yes she did! She also told me that your bitch of a girlfriend is paying more attention to her other man. So I'm here to help you out but I'm hoping you leave your woman to be mine.

Ace- Wow okay you are just like your cousin. You are very straightforward and forward which I do like in a woman.

Lily- Haha so sexy would you like a drink?

Ace- Sure let me just finish up here and then we can get a drink together.

Lily- Sounds good.

I'm finishing up with the burgers and Lily is still standing next to me. I can see Summer looking at us but I can also tell that she doesn't care. I'm not going to stay with someone that doesn't want to be with me. I love Summer but I don't know what is going on with her right now. Do I want to lose her hell no I don't but that's not up to me it's up to her? I'm now finished with the burgers and I take Lily by the hand we walk over to the cooler I grab us each a beer. Now we are walking over to a table that is close to Summer and Andreas we take a seat and we start talking.

Lily- So handsome how old are you?

Ace- I'm 28 I turn 29 in a few weeks. How old are you beautiful?

Lily- I'm 28. So my cousin tells me that you are in a relationship just like she is.

Ace- Yes Summer is dating Andreas and me. I just don't know for how long things are a bit complicated right now.

Lily- Well I'm here to help you out in any way that I can. I need to be 100% honest with you I do like you and if things don't work out for you feel free to call me. Amethyst has my number and I tell her to give it to you only if you ask for it.

Ace- Well thank you and if I'm being 100% honest I like you as well. But I will never do anything that will affect my relationship. And if shit doesn't work out for me I will for sure be giving you a call.

Lily- Okay then shall we get started then?

Ace- Yes let's. Okay, so the woman that's at the next table over that is my girlfriend, and next to her is Andreas.

Lily- Okay so what happened with you all?

Ace- Okay well at first it was just me and Summer. We met through Am and we both just got out of a bad relationship. Well, then her mom that was supposed to be dead came back and started working with Andreas cuz he wanted Summer back. Well, we ended her mom's life and we were supposed to kill Andreas as well. But he told us why he did what he did and we could see that Summer was still in love with him so we have given him a chance. So far he hasn't done anything to fuck that chance up but out of nowhere Summer starts being distant with me. Andreas and I have no clue why and it's starting to piss me off. I feel like she doesn't love me anymore and doesn't want to be with me. So Am told me to flirt with some women here at the wedding to see if that will help.