~Chapter 22~

~Tennessee' POV~

As we are laying in bed watching a movie after everything we just found out. I can tell my Queen is thinking way too hard.

Tennessee- Sweetness what's going on in that beautiful head of yours?

Amethyst- I'm just planning Fallon' death. It's going to be slow and painful. This is the final straw she gets to pull against our club.

Grayson- Damn baby did you know that you are sexy when you're angry.

Tennessee- Gray is right love you are sexy when you're angry.

Amethyst- Oh is that right my kings?

Tennessee- Yes it is.

Grayson- Yes it is.

Amethyst- Okay if you both say so.

Tennessee- So what else is going on in that beautiful head of yours?

Amethyst- I'm just thinking about how I'm going to kill Fallon. I'm going to torture her and then Sapphire can finish her. She has fucked with the wrong person.

Grayson- Babe we will get her don't worry. I think I know what to do to catch her.

Tennessee- What's your plan?

Amethyst- Yes please tell us.

Grayson- Okay well she is planning to drug Storm. So we let her think her plan has worked but we have Storm record everything. She's only going to give him enough to where he can't fight her off. So see if he records everything we will have the proof to bring her down. But the thing is will Sapphire and Storm willingly go along with this plan.

Tennessee- Fuck that might just work. That's a fucking great plan she will never know he's recording. Or that he knows about her little plan. Yes, they will have to be okay with this plan we all want to bring this bitch down. We will talk to them in the morning.

Amethyst- Nope we talk to them tonight. I will face time Sapphire right now.

Tennessee- Okay love let's talk to them now then.

She grabs her phone and she faces time's Sapphire.

~Face time conversation~

Amethyst- Hey we have a plan to take down Fallon but you and Storm need to be on board.

Sapphire- Okay let's hear it.

Grayson- Okay so Fallon plans on drugging Storm to sleep with him. So we let her but Storm will be recording and we get to catch her before she gets the chance to sleep with him.

Tennessee- She will only give him just enough so he can't fight her off of him. But he can get her to talk.

Amethyst- This is the best chance we have to stop the psycho bitch. So what do you both say?

Sapphire- Fuck yeah let's take down this bitch.

Storm- Okay let's do this. But just please stop her before she fucks me. I don't want that psycho pussy anywhere near my cock.

Tennessee- Haha don't worry man we won't let it get that far.

Grayson- Yeah Storm don't worry Tennessee and I will also be in Sapphire' room hiding in the closet. We will also be recording just in case.

Tennessee- What we will be hiding in the closet? You never said that part.

Grayson- Opps I forgot to tell you that part.

Amethyst- Okay you 2 can you both can do this right along with Sapphire and Storm.

Tennessee- Okay fine.