~Chapter 24~

~Zander' POV~

As I'm just walking around out back. I hear someone talking I hide on the side of the house. I knew a little bit of what was going on. So as I'm standing here I hear the two guys talking. They are talking about Amethyst it must be the club players.

~Nikko and Xavier' Conversation~

Nikko- Xavier we need to make our move soon. Or we for sure are going to lose her.

Xavier- Well I have tried to talk to her. Nothing is going to work she is in love with Tennessee.

Nikko- That's where we put Candy and play she can hit on Tennessee and if she can get him to be with her then we can finally have Amethyst.

Xavier- Are you forgetting that Grayson is back. Plus Max and Carter are her bodyguards so how the hell would we get to her?

Nikko- Candy will just have to fuck Tennessee. Amethyst hates a cheater so she would leave him for sure. And as for Grayson, she doesn't love him she never has.

Xavier- I don't know dude if this plan fails and she finds out. She will fucking kill us for sure.

Nikko- Dude don't worry she won't find out. Now we need to figure out how Candy can get Tennessee to fuck her.

Xavier- Well that's not going to be easy once he never leaves Amethyst's side.

Nikko- We will come up with something but for now we just play it cool. We will let Candy know that we have a plan started but it's still not ready yet.

Xavier- Okay this all better work. Cuz if it don't then we are dead men walking.

Nikko- Just relax everything will be fucking fine.

Xavier- Yeah okay whatever you say. We better head back in.

~End of Nikko and Xavier' Conversation~

They walk back inside and I walk to the front of the house. I am almost to the front and I hear Candy and Britney talking. Okay, time to listen to this conversation.

~Candy and Britney' Conversation~

Candy- Britney we need to come up with a plan to make me the MC Queen. Not that fat ugly bitch. I still don't understand what Grayson or Tennessee see in here. But I will help Grayson win her back just so I can have Tennessee.

Britney- I have no clue what they see in her but we just need to be careful. I heard that she likes to torture people before she kills them. I don't mind helping Grayson win her back but I just don't want to get caught.

Candy- We won't don't worry. We also need to play it cool with Nikko and Xavier they need to believe that we are helping them. When we are helping Grayson.

Britney- Okay but what happens if the MC queen and king find out that we what we are doing. They will kill us cuz we are going against them and we are trying to separate them.

Candy- Why do you worry so much? They won't catch us so stop worrying.

Britney- Okay if you say so.

Candy- Let's head back inside now.

They walk away and go inside. Fuck why do they want to separate Tennessee and Amethyst? This is why we should get rid of the club whores. They are too much fucking trouble yeah some of the guys would be pissed but oh well. I feel bad for Tennessee and Amethyst having to deal with all this shit. I walked back inside the house and I had over to Amethyst and Tennessee.

~End of Britney and Candy' Conversation~

Zander- Boss man boss lady can I talk to you both real quick?