~Chapter 23~

~Ace' POV~

I get a call from Tennessee that he needs my help with some chick that's trying to take down the Dragon's VP. I would do anything for my club and now that Tennessee has his queen I'll do anything for her and her club as well. I can't wait to meet the MC queen I heard a lot about her but I haven't gotten the chance to meet her yet. I head upstairs to pack my bag to head to the Dragon's clubhouse. I get my bag all packed and I head out to my bike I strap my bag onto my bike and then I get onto the bike Start it up and head out. I arrived at the Dragon's clubhouse and park my bike I head up to the door and I ring the doorbell. And a very beautiful woman answers the door.

Ace- Hello I'm Ace. I'm here to see Tennessee.

Amethyst- Hello Ace I'm Amethyst please come in.

God damn, she is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. I walk in and I follow her to the living room and I see everyone just all chilling and talking. I see Tennessee I walk up to him.

Ace- Hey prez.

Tennessee- Hey man it's good to see you. Let's go into the chapel and we can talk.

Ace- Okay man lead the way.

We head to the Dragon's chapel and the beautiful woman is right behind us. We walk into the chapel and Tennessee sits down at the head of the table.

Ace- Okay man I got to ask you why are you at the head of the table when this is not your clubhouse?

Amethyst- He is at the head of the table cuz I'm the President of this club.

Ace- Okay so you let him sit there?

Amethyst- Yes I do. And I'll tell you why I'm his Queen and he is my King.

Ace- Holy shit your his queen. Okay, I'm so sorry for being disrespectful to you. I just thought that Tennessee' queen was just a club member.

Tennessee- Hey it's okay man you have never met Amethyst before and you didn't know.

Amethyst- Yeah hey don't worry about it.

Holy shit this beautiful woman is Tennessee queen. Damn, he is one lucky son of a bitch.

Ace- Okay then prez what is going on with this chick that's trying to take down the VP.

Tennessee- Okay well Sapphire the VP is Amethyst best friend. Fallon is just a jealous psycho bitch that wants to become the VP.

Amethyst- Yeah she is planning on giving Storm the date rape drug to sleep with and have Sapphire walk in on them.

Ace- Oh wow now that is fucked up. Who would do something like that?

Tennessee- Fallon is one sick bitch. That's why we need your help.

Ace- Okay but why me?

Amethyst- I'm going to be 100% honest here. So Tennessee please don't get mad.

Tennessee- I won't babe I promise.

Amethyst- Okay so Ace you are her type of guy. You are sexy you have sexy brown eyes and you are tall. You are sweet from what I can tell. And you probably know how to treat a woman right.

Ace- Damn you got all that from just my appearance?

Amethyst- Yeah I did why am I wrong?

Ace- No you are not wrong at all.

Tennessee- So will you just show Fallon some interest. And see if she will open up to you. All you would need to do is just talk to her.

Ace- Yeah I can do this as long as all I have to do is talk to her. Cuz I'm engaged and I love my fiancee and I would never cheat on her or anyone that I'm with.