~Chapter 116~

~Summer' POV~

I'm 39 weeks pregnant now I started to have some contractions over the last couple of days. Lily and the doctor are the only ones that have been by. Drew wants nothing to do with me since I confused everything with Lily. Since I've been locked up in this room all I could do was think about everything. I fucked over my friend Amethyst I fucked up the best relationship that I ever had. I know Amethyst is going to kill me for everything I've done especially for when I tried to take her out. I regret everything I've done I wish I could take it all back but I can't. They all are probably thinking I'm thinking up some plan to get myself out of this mess but I'm not. Even if I was I know I would never win against Amethyst she is a very powerful woman. I have asked Lily to ask Amethyst if she would at least come and speak with me. Lily called her right away and Amethyst will be here sometime today. I just want to tell her why I did what I did. I'm sitting here looking out the window when I hear my door unlock I turn around and see Lily and Amethyst.

Amethyst- You wanted to talk to me so here I am now talk.

Summer- I wanted to tell you that I'm fucking sorry for everything I have done. I let my jealousy get the best of me. All I wanted was for Andreas and Ace to look at me the way Tennessee and Grayson look at you. I even saw how Ace was looking at you I was hoping that Tennessee and Grayson would've put a stop to that but all they ever want is for you to be happy. Ace couldn't even have sex with me cuz I wasn't you, he would always jerk off in the shower thinking of you. When he did have sex with me he was drunk off his ass and he still wore a condom but when he came it was your name he said. I got pissed so I started cheating on Andreas and Ace which I know it pushed Ace closer to you. Then I got pregnant so I thought okay maybe I can get Ace to love me I know he's wanted to start his family. That's when I lied and said that Ace or Andreas was going to be the father but then they found out about Drew. So I tried the same shit with Drew cuz I honestly didn't know who the father was hell I still don't know. I then started to lose Drew only cuz Lily here is the love of his life which pissed me off even more. I started fucking around with Corbin and that's when I put my plan into play. I was never going to hurt your babies I just wanted to hurt you which again failed. I loved you like a sister hell I still do but I know I'm not getting out of this alive. I just wanted to get this off my chest before my time ends. I'm fucking sorry.

Amethyst- Summer you are right you won't be getting out of this alive, but I do forgive you. You also don't have to worry about your son his father will take real good care of him. Yes, as soon as we found out that you were cheating and Drew had the test redone we started looking for the father. Thanks to Axel he told us who you went home with that night when you 2 were on a run.

Summer- Thank you for making sure my son is going to be looked after. All I ask is for you to end my life quickly.

Amethyst- Lily and I will have to think about that. Yes, Lily will be also ending you.

Summer- I understand that. I made her believe that I was having Drew' firstborn son which wasn't fair to her.

Lily- Once you have come clean about all of this I'll think long and hard about ending you fast and quick.

Summer- Okay.

Amethyst- When you go into labor the baby's father will be there to take him right away.

Summer- Can I ask who is the father?

Amethyst- Kyle from the Cobras MC is the father.