~Chapter 67~

~Ace' POV~

So Summer and I have been arguing constantly ever since she and Am ended Morgan. So we must have gotten too loud and someone must have texted my sister telling her we are arguing again. So when Am, Gray, Tenn, Blue, and Sasha all came inside the room I knew who texted princess it was most likely Blue. I know everyone has been worried about what's going on with us. Summer gave Am an attitude and that pissed her off so Am shot her in the shoulder. She still wasn't saying what we wanted to hear so Am pointed the gun at Summer' other shoulder then Summer gave Am her phone. Am read the text messages and then passed the phone to Tenn and Gray once they are done they tried to pass it to me but I wanted to be the last one to read them. As it was my turn to read the texts I took the phone and read them and I'm fucking pissed. Then Am comes and sits by me and puts her arms around me to support me. Summer tells us that she was trying to push me away so then I would leave her and then she can save us all from her psycho ex. She tells us that he is the head of his family's mafia and that if she doesn't go back to him he will kill Am, Tenn, Gray, and me. Am tells us that we will figure something out and then tells us that we have chapel in 20 minutes. We head down and we just wait for chapel to start. I head to the chapel room early while Summer stayed in the living. I walk into the chapel room and see Am, Gray, and Tenn they are just sitting there not saying a word. I'm pretty sure they are all in their heads trying to come up with a plan. I feel bad for them cuz they have 5 and a half months left before they get married and now we have to deal with more fucking bullshit.

Ace- Princess are you okay?

Amethyst- Yes bro I'm okay. Are you okay?

Ace- No I'm not. I'm hurt that she didn't trust me enough to just come and tell me what was going on.

Tennessee- Brother I understand that your hurt but you need to understand where she is coming from.

Amethyst- Ness is right. She is just scared Andreas is one evil son of a bitch. She is not used to having someone that cares for her as much as you do.

Grayson- Babe you should go get Summer and have her tell Ace everything. Also, tell everyone to give us an extra 20 minutes so she can tell him everything.

Amethyst- Okay babe I think your right Ace needs to know everything. Especially now once we might be going to war with this asshole.

Ace- Thank you, princess. I never wanted to push her to tell me but with all of this going on I need to know now.

Amethyst- You're welcome and I know but now it's time for her to tell you everything. I'll be right back.

Amethyst gets up and walks out of the room. She comes back with Summer and everyone else.

Tennessee- Babe didn't you tell everyone to wait and give us some time?

Summer- She did but I want everyone to finally know my story.

Ace- Babe are you sure?

Summer- Yes babe I'm sure.

Amethyst- Okay before Summer tells us her story we need to fill you in real quick on what's going on. Summer has been getting text messages from her ex he has threatened to kill Ness, Gray, Ace, and me if she doesn't go back to him. He is also head of his family's Mafia he is a very powerful man. He has also been watching everyone more a less he's been watching Summer we need to do whatever we can to protect her from this psycho. Okay now please just listen to her before you start to say anything just like you did when Ness and Gray told you my story.