~Chapter 98~

~Amethyst' POV~

It's around 2 pm when Rae and the children finally show up. I'm so fucking happy to see Rae again I have missed her so damn much.

Amethyst- Rae I'm glad you made it okay. I have missed your crazy butt so much.

Rae- I have missed you 2. How are you?

Amethyst- I'm really good. How are you?

Rae- I'm good. I'm happy to finally spend some time with you.

Amethyst- Me too.

Rhett, Rory, and Rose all come up to me and said hi and hugged me. Man, I have missed my family more than I thought I did. The children say hi to everyone and then they run off to go play with Bear and Diesel.

Rae- Well we won't be seeing the children for a while.

Amethyst- Haha.

Rae- So do you have name's picked out for the twins?

Amethyst- Yes we do we will be announcing their name's at the shower.

Rae- Okay I can't wait. So how has married life been treating you so far?

Amethyst- It's been great so far. I also want you to know that I have added another person to our relationship.

Rae- Damn you are one lucky bitch you are married to 2 sexy men and now you also have a boyfriend.

Amethyst- Yes I am and yes I do.

Rae- So which one is he?

Amethyst- Ace love could you please come here.

Ace walks over to us and I can see Rae is checking him out.

Amethyst- Ace I would like you to meet Rae. Rae this is Ace, my boyfriend.

Ace- It's nice to meet you, Rae.

Rae- It's nice to meet you as well Ace.

Ace- I will let you 2 get back to your conversation. If you need me I'll be with Tenn and Gray.

Amethyst- Okay babe.

Ace gives me a gentle kiss before he walks back over to Ness and Gray.

Rae- Holy fucking shit he is sexy as fuck. Damn lady, you are extremely fucking lucky to have 3 sexy as fuck men at your side.

Amethyst- Haha yeah they are sexy. I never thought that I would be with 3 men at the same time. I'm happy that Tenn let Gray join our relationship when he did. I'm also happy that they both let me add Ace to our relationship now.

Rae- How did Reese react to this?

Amethyst- Shockingly he was very supportive about it. He said as long as I'm happy he's happy. But he warned Ace that if he hurts me he will kill him.

Rae- Haha yup he would have to add that in there. So what's going on with Meadow and Lily? Reese told me that they won't be coming back with us.