~Chapter 80~

~Amethyst' POV~

It's finally the weekend we are planning to take Andreas down. Summer and he have a date tonight and she is going to be taken. Cody has told us that he was told to take her while they are leaving the restaurant. We will be waiting for them at the warehouse to finish. Domenico has already filled everyone in that we are taking Andreas and April down tonight and that Summer will be the one to end the both of them. I'm pretty sure this is going to become somewhat of a blood bath. We all are extremely excited to finally finish this son of a bitch. I'm heading over to the clubhouse to check on Summer. I get back to the clubhouse and I go right up to Summer' room and I knock on the door.

Summer- Come in.

Amethyst- Hey I just wanted to check on you. How are you feeling about all of this?

Summer- Well I'm scared. I know Cody and all of you will keep me safe. It's just that I don't trust Andreas or my so-called mother. They are evil and conniving and they will do anything and everything to ruin me. Plus I think I pushed Ace away cuz he has been distant lately so that also has me scared.

Amethyst- Summer you need to just calm down and try not to think of all the bad shit. Everything will work out just fine so don't worry. You won't lose Ace that man loves you way too damn much.

Summer- Yeah well if he loved me then he would have been supporting me. His fucking ass would be here right now with me but he's not. I don't want to lose him he is the love of my life. I know I probably hurt him when I started to get my feelings back for Andreas. I couldn't help it Andreas and I have history and once upon a time I did truly love him. I just hope that Ace will get past all this and we can still be together.

Amethyst- Yes it did hurt Ace but he also knew that going into this it could have happened. He knows that Andreas and you share a history but that's not going to stop him from loving you. I can tell you right now that you are his end game he doesn't want anyone else. He will come around just give him time.

Summer- I hope you're right about this. Cuz he is also my end game I don't want anyone else I only want him.

Amethyst- Everything will be fine stop freaking the fuck out. Now let's get your ass ready for this fucked update of yours.

Summer- Haha okay.

I helped Summer get ready for tonight once I'm done I head to the office. I get into the office and I sit down at my desk and start on some paperwork. My King's, Blue and Ace are out checking on the businesses once we won't have time to do it tonight. As I'm working on this paperwork I hear a knock on the door.

Amethyst- Come in.

Memphis- Hey boss lady we came to talk to you.

Amethyst- Okay what's up?

Genesis- So we are wondering how this is all going to down tonight?

Amethyst- Well we are going to be in groups tonight. One group will be going inside while the other groups will be guarding the outside.

Memphis- Okay did Domenico ever get you the picture of everyone that's going to be on our side?

Amethyst- Yes I will be showing everyone the picture right before we leave.