~Chapter 74~

~Storm and Sapphire' POV~

We're all at the club having a great time. Amethyst went to the bar to get our drinks and she is now talking to 5 women. I wonder who they are? I'll have to see if Sapphire knows how they are.

Storm- Babe who are those women that Amethyst is talking to?

Sapphire- They are club members that work at hotel Grey.

Storm- Oh well damn okay.

Sapphire- Haha. Yeah, there are a lot of the Dragon members that you haven't met yet.

Storm- I guess so. So then why is she talking to them over there? Why doesn't she bring them over here?

Sapphire- She will but I'm pretty sure that she is playing matchmaker again.

Storm- Oh well then that would explain a lot.

Sapphire- Haha.

Storm- Well let's ask Ace he would know for sure.

Sapphire- Shit I forgot about Ace. Yes, he would know, wouldn't he?

Storm- Haha. Hey Ace could you come over here for a minute?

Ace- Sure man.

Ace gets up and walks over to us. He was sitting down at the other end of the table. Once he gets over by us he takes a seat next to us.

Ace- So what's up?

Sapphire- We're wondering do you know what Amethyst is up to?

Storm- Yeah we have been trying to figure it out but we can't. We think she is playing matchmaker but we aren't sure.

Ace- Well she is playing matchmaker. And if you're trying to figure out who I'll just tell you.

Sapphire- I know she's setting Carter and Max up for sure. She also said that she will possibly set up Jax and Damon as well.

Ace- Yes Carter and Max are getting set up tonight. She is also playing matchmaker for Jax, Damon, and Domenico.

Storm- Damn Amethyst has been busy, hasn't she?

Ace- Yes she has.

Sapphire- That's Am for us she just wants us all to be happy. She is one hell of a president and she is a great friend.

Storm- So do they know that she is setting them up with someone tonight?

Ace- No they don't know unless they have figured it out.

Sapphire- Damn well they all will be very surprised. Especially Carter he has been waiting for this for a long time now.

Storm- So then did Amethyst pick all the women for the guys?

Ace- Yes one of them likes Carter. But Carter has never really noticed her I believe that is what Am said.

Sapphire- Yeah Evie likes him a lot. Every time we see her she will ask about Carter.

Storm- Which one is Evie?