~Chapter 44~

~Phoenix' POV~

We all are at this party and so far everything is going well. River and I are walking around and talking to a bunch of different people. We are keeping a close eye on Damon and Morgan. We see Damon walking over to Amethyst after he gets by her we see Morgan heading towards Ace and Summer. This bitch better not even fucking start any drama.

Phoenix- If this fucking bitch starts anything I'll fucking kill her tonight.

River- Right I feel bad for Ace. He had to put up with that psycho for 5 years. I don't know how he did it.

Phoenix- Yeah I know what you mean but it probably helped that he was always busy doing stuff for the club.

River- Look Damon is done talking to Amethyst now he is looking for his psycho Queen.

Phoenix- Haha he is probably going to flip when he sees her by Ace.

River- We'll just have to wait and see. So how are things going with you and Dallas?

Phoenix- We are really good. We have talked about our past and we are still taking things slow. I don't mind I will wait for her as long as she needs me to.

River- She must have been hurt in her past. But you are good for her you 2 bring out the better parts of each other. Plus you are still with her and you 2 ain't even having sex yet you don't find many men that are like you.

Phoenix- A relationship is not all about sex. We are getting to know each other on a whole new level. We are building our relationship on trust and honesty, not sex.

River- You're a good man Phoenix.

Phoenix- Thank you. So how are things going with you and Hunter?

River- Things are going well. We are still getting to know each other.

Phoenix- He's a good man.

River- Yeah he is. Is it too soon to say that I'm in love with him?

Phoenix- Hell no it's not too soon. Fuck I'm in love with Dallas and I want to tell her but I don't want to scare her away either.

River- I know how you feel. I want to do the same with Hunter but I also don't want to scare him away either.

Phoenix- Well I can say this I think we all have fallen in love and I'm pretty sure we all found our ones.

River- I think you might be right.

Amethyst- Hey what are you two talking about over here?

River and I both jump when we hear the boss lady ask us what we are talking about. Geez, she scared the fuck out of us.

Phoenix- Holy fucking shit boss lady you scared the fuck out of us.

Amethyst- Well that is what you get when you are not paying attention. So now maybe next time Nix you will pay attention.

River- Holy shit Phoenix you just got your nickname.

Phoenix- Holy fucking shit I did thanks, boss lady.

River- Look Damon just found Morgan.

Phoenix- Fuck shit might just hit the fan now.

Amethyst- Make sure you keep your eyes on them. I don't trust either of them.

Phoenix- We won't let you down boss lady.

River- Don't worry prez we got this.

Amethyst- Have fun you 2. I need to finish my rounds before I head upstairs.