~Chapter 1~

~Amethyst' POV~

Amethyst- Sapphire, I need to talk to you in my office, please.

Sapphire- Yes Prez.

Amethyst - I just wanted to know how everything is going.

Sapphire - Well, the clubs are running smoothly. The other businesses are doing well.

Amethyst - That's great. I know it's only been six months since I became president, and I didn't think it would go smoothly. Especially after I changed so many things in this club, I thought I would fail for sure.

Sapphire- Amethyst, you could never fail. You changed this club for the better. Yeah, you turned it into an all-women's club, and you try not to do things illegally, but that's what makes you a better Prez.

Amethyst- Oh stop, you're only saying all of that cuz, you're my best friend. And we still technically have men still in our MC. It's just that they don't live at the clubhouse, and they only go on runs with us when we need the manpower.

Sapphire - Yes, that is very true. We still have men in our MC. And no, I'm not saying all of that, cause. It's true, plus yes, I'm your best friend, but I'm also your VP.

Amethyst - Well then, thank you, Sapphire.

Sapphire - You're welcome, Amethyst.

Amethyst- Now let's get the rest of the group, and let's go check out the hotels and clubs. We should go check on the club bar as well.

Sapphire- Okay, I'll go get Genesis, River, Sky, and Dallas. Should we bring the prospect with us or Nah?

Amethyst- Nah Cherish can stay back this time.

Sapphire- Okay Prez, we will meet up in 5 minutes in front of the bikes.

Amethyst- Okay.

~End of Amethyst' POV~

~Sapphire' POV~

I leave Amethyst's office to go and let the girls know that we have a run to do. I don't understand why she thinks she would fail. She is doing a really good job. Yeah, I get it. Amethyst is the very first woman to become president of an MC, and she has turned this club into the very first all-women's club she tries her best to keep everything legal. I don't think anyone could ever do what she has done.

Sapphire- Genesis, River, Sky, and Dallas we ride out in 5 minutes to meet Prez and me in front of the bikes.

Genesis- Okay.

River- Okay.

Sky- Okay.

Dallas- Okay.

After I told the girls, we rode in five minutes. I go to my room to get my cut. We don't wear our cuts in the clubhouse unless we are having a business meeting or a party. But we always wear them when we go out, even if it's just running to the grocery store. Speaking of the grocery store, I need to send the prospect to go grocery shopping while we are gone. I head downstairs to look for Cherish to let her know what she has to do. We normally take the prospect with us when we go on runs, but Amethyst has always wanted to do things differently than your normal MC club. Which I think is a very good idea, plus we are not a normal MC club anyway. I get downstairs, and I finally spot Cherish. I start to walk up to her.

Sapphire- Prospect the Prez and I, with some of the girls, are making a run to go check on a few of the businesses. While we are out, I need you to run to the grocery store to pick up some groceries. Can you handle that while we are gone?