~Chapter 30~

~Katie' POV~

So last night I meant Zander. He is really sweet I like him. I'm in my room getting ready for my date tonight. I get dressed and put my hair up and I put on my makeup then I walk into my living room and sit on the couch. I look at the time it's 5:45 pm he should here by 6 pm. Five minutes have passed and I hear a bike pull up. After a few minutes the doorbell goes off I walk to the door and I open it. There he is looking all sexy and shit.

Katie- Hi.

Zander- Hey beautiful. These are for you.

Katie- They are beautiful thank you

Zander- You're welcome.

Katie- You can come in. I'm just going to put these in a vase with water real quick.

Move to the side and he comes in. I shut the door and I go to the kitchen to get a vase, I put water in it and the flowers I'll bring to the living room and put them in the middle of the coffee table.

Zander- You look absolutely beautiful tonight.

Katie- Why thank you. You look handsome tonight as well.

Zander- So are you ready to go?

Katie- Yes I am.

I grabbed my zip-up hoodie just in case I need it. We walk out the door and I lock up. We walked over to his bike we get on and I wrap my arms around his waist. He smells so good I could stay like this forever. We drive for a while then we get to the restaurant. He parks his bike and helps me off and we walk hand-in-hand inside.

The hostess- Hello welcome to Michelle's how may I help you.

Zander- Hello we have reservations under the name Black.

The hostess- Okay let me take a look. Oh yes, a table for two right this way Mr. Black.

We get to the table and Zander pulls out my chair for me. I sit down and he pushes it in. He goes to his chair and takes a seat.

The hostess- Your waitress will be with you shortly. I hope you both enjoy it.

Katie- This place is beautiful.

Zander- Yeah I'm glad you like it.

The waitress comes over and we order our drinks. And when she comes back with our drinks we order our food.

Zander- So how long have you worked for Amethyst?

Katie- I have worked for her ever since she opened Club Tenn. So I want to say almost a year.