~Chapter 36~

~Carter' POV~

The girls have just left to go to the spa. I needed a guy's day and the women needed a girl's day. After everything that was said in the chapel today, I can't believe Amethyst never told me. I understand that it must have been hard for her to talk about it again. I'm thankful that Gray was there when she needed him. We need to take Damon out for what he has done to Amethyst 12 years ago. All of us men are sitting around the pool drinking and talking.

Carter- So what are we going to do about Damon?

Tennessee- Well for one I'm going to fucking kill him for what he has done to my Sweetness.

Memphis- What kind of man does that to a woman?

Phoenix- A fucking sick fuck that's who.

Hunter- Gray I don't know how you didn't kill him that night.

Grayson- Trust me I wanted to but I knew Amethyst needed me to be with her.

Blue- I never did like that fucker. I always knew something was off about him.

Max- I just wonder how many other women he has done that to.

Koda- I don't know man but we need to come up with some type of plan.

Ace- If we do won't the boss lady be fucking pissed off at us?

Xavier- Ace has a point we can't go behind her back.

Zander- How about this we come up with a plan then we bring it up to her.

Storm- That might just work. If you think about it we won't be going behind her back then.

Ryder- Who knows the women are probably trying to come up with a plan as well.

Grayson- We all know damn well Amethyst is haha. She is a feisty one when she wants to be.

Carter- Haha that she is.

Ace- Okay well first how are we going to find out if my fiance is cheating?

Blue- We put a tracker on her car. We have someone follow her probably best if it's someone from the Dragon'. That way if the person gets caught following her she won't know them.

Tennessee- Okay so we will keep a close eye on her then. Ace you are going to have to call her sometime soon and let her know you are going out of town for club business.

Ace- Okay how about instead of calling her, I just go to her place and tell her, and then I can place the tracker on her car.

Memphis- That's a good idea and that would work.

Tennessee- Okay we will talk this over with Amethyst first.

Carter- Okay well now that is taken care of let's come up with a plan to take this asshole down.

Grayson- I say we should somehow set his ass up.

Carter- Yeah but how none of our clubs do any kind of business with the Devil'.

Grayson- True but he shouldn't know that Amethyst is the President of our club. So we could have a party not here but at the old clubhouse.

Carter- Okay so have a party just like her dad has had in the past. A party where every club comes to talk business and can start new business deals with each other if they want to.

Grayson- Yes it would work then we could watch him and set him up. He has always wanted Amethyst but she never gave him the time of day.

Tennessee- Nice thinking you guys we will talk to Amethyst about this. If we do this everyone will be on high alert and never let Amethyst out of your sight.