~Chapter 50 ~

~Koda' POV~

It's the morning of the baby shower/gender reveal. Kay is already up and all ready to head over to the clubhouse. She is excited about the party.

Koda- Babe did you eat yet?

Kay- No not yet. I'm too excited to eat right now.

Koda- Well will you try and eat an apple or a banana? Then you can eat more at the party.

Kay- Okay I'll eat a banana.

Koda- Okay I'll grab it for you then you can eat it in the car.

Kay- Okay. I can't wait to see how Amethyst has put it all together. I'm still shocked that she even had time to plan and set it all up. With all the drama that Morgan has been putting on her and Ace.

Koda- Yeah I know they both have been very stressed out cuz of it. But I believe it helped both of them when they had their day together.

Kay- Yeah that it did from what Sapphire has told me. But still Ace doesn't leave Amethyst side.

Koda- That's cuz Amethyst is his safe place. Ace can think much better when he is around Amethyst.

Kay- That's for sure. I just wonder how Summer is taking all of this. Ace and her relationship are still very new.

Koda- Summer is fine with all of this. She is just worried about Ace. From what Zander has told me Ace is not sleeping at night. So during the day when he is with Am, she makes him get some rest.

Kay- Damn I feel so bad for him. Hell, I feel bad for all of them having to deal with all this shit.

Koda- I know so do I but it will all be over soon.

Kay- I hope so after all this is done we all will need a vacation. But can we please go now?

Koda- Yes babe we can go.

We head out the door. I give Kay her banana to eat while I lock up the house. I walk over to the car and I get into the driver's seat. I start the car and we head to the clubhouse.

Kay- So what do you think we are having?

Koda- I don't know. I wouldn't mind having our little princess first.

Kay- Yeah me too. But either way, I will be happy and we will love this little one no matter what.

Koda- That we will. Oh, I forgot to tell you that Am has a construction company already starting to build our house.

Kay- I can't wait until we can move in. We will finally be closer to our family.

Koda- I know babe I can't wait either.

The rest of the drive we talked about moving and the club and a bunch of other things. We are finally at the clubhouse I get out of the car and go around to open Kay' door and I help her out. We walk up to the clubhouse and head inside but we don't see anyone they all must be outside so we head out back. And holy shit Am did a wonderful job.

 And holy shit Am did a wonderful job