~Chapter 84~

~Amethyst' POV~

I could see the look in Summer' eyes when Andreas was talking. She is still very much in love with him but she is also very much in love with Ace. I could tell that Andreas was being honest and he meant every word he said. I have my Kings take Summer out to get some air and to talk to her once they know how she is feeling. I need to talk to Ace and see where his head is at.

Amethyst- Ace please come with me.

Ace- Okay sis.

We walk over to the other end of the basement so we can talk in private.

Amethyst- I want to know where your head is at right now?

Ace- Well if I'm being honest I just want Summer to be happy. I do believe Andreas but then I don't.

Amethyst- That is completely normal. He has done some terrible shit to Summer in the past. I can see that he truly does love her and he does want to become a better man. He will need help to stay on track but I think you and Summer could help him out. Now how do you feel about him joining the relationship?

Ace- Honestly if that is what Summer wants then I'll be okay with it. I have seen how happy you are with Tenn and Gray and how happy they are with you. I know they both never wanted to share you but they would do anything to make you happy. I would do the same for Summer her happiness is all that matters to me. Yes, it will take some time to get used to sharing her with another man but I will eventually get used to it.

Amethyst- Ace this is why I love you so damn much you are just like me. You wear your heart on your sleeve and you only want what's best for everyone else. I know Summer is going to be scared to talk to you and Andreas about this. So we will probably need to be there with you when she talks to you both.

Ace- I'm fine with that plus I want you there anyway. Let's go untie him and could you clean him up?

Amethyst- Yes I can clean his wounds and stitch him up.

Ace- Thank you, sis.

Amethyst- You're welcome bro.

We walk back over to Andreas.

Andreas- Amethyst all I ask from you is when you kill me can you make it fast?

Ace- She won't be killing you, Andreas.

Andreas- What?

Amethyst- We are going to let you live but you will have to work your ass off, to prove to all of us that you meant every word you said. You will also work your ass off to earn our trust.

Andreas- I will do anything and everything you ask me to do.

Ace- Good cuz you will probably be living with us and you will be a part of our club.

Andreas- Okay.

Amethyst- I have to ask before Summer comes back in. Andreas, how would you feel if Summer wanted you to join in on the relationship with her and Ace?

Andreas- Well I wouldn't mind it. If that's what Summer wanted then that's what she would get. I only want her to be happy even if it's not with me. Also, it would have to be okay with Ace if I joined the relationship.