~Chapter 32~

~Amethyst' POV~

After we went to see Xavier and Cherish. We went back up to our room to get ready for our announcement but before we even got ready we had some fun. We made love on the bed then again in the shower we can't get enough of each other. Now we are all ready to make our way downstairs.

Amethyst- Are you ready my King's.

Grayson- Yes we are my Queen.

Tennessee- Yes we are my Queen.

Amethyst- Now just remember the reason we are making this announcement is cuz not everyone knows about us and we have bought a bigger clubhouse. Plus now we all need to let them know what happened and also that Xavier is now a prospect.

Tennessee- We also are letting everyone know that we are starting to move today.

Amethyst- Right Shit.

Grayson- Babe did you forget that we planned on starting to move today?

Amethyst- Yes I did.

Tennessee- It's okay love we understand you have had a lot on your mind lately.

Amethyst- That I have and thank you both for being right by my side the whole time. I love you both so much.

Tennessee- I love you too Sweetness.

Grayson- I love you, Sweetheart.

Amethyst- Okay let's get downstairs.

Grayson- Okay.

Tennessee- Okay.

We head downstairs we stop in the middle of the stairs so everyone can hear and see us. We fill everyone in on what happened with Fallon, Candy, Britney, and Nikko. We also let them know that the 3 of us are in a relationship then we told them about Xavier becoming a prospect. Then we filled everyone in that we are planning to move today and that even the men in my MC will also be living at the clubhouse. Everyone is happy for us and they were extremely excited to move. I also made Katie a member she was really happy. After our announcement we sat and ate our breakfast.

Amethyst- So Katie you are moving to the new clubhouse?

Katie- Yes prez I am.

Amethyst- That's good to hear.

Dallas- So Katie are you and Zander a couple?

Phoenix- Babe stop being nosey.

Katie- It's okay I'll answer it. You could say we are. I mean we have only been on one date but I wouldn't mind seeing where this could go.

Amethyst- I'm happy for you both. But Zander if you hurt her I'll you.

Zander- Don't worry boss lady I don't plan on hurting her.

Genesis- Man it feels so good that we don't have to hear Fallon bitch about everything little thing.

Max- So how did it go down there?

Amethyst- Well Tennessee is a pro just like me he ended Nikko' ass. Hunter is also a pro like me he ended Candy' ass. Gray has always been a pro he ended Britney. And I let Sapphire and Storm end Fallon.

Tennessee- So how did it go after we all left?

Storm- Fuck man let me tell you don't ever want to piss off this lady. Fuck she was scary as shit but she was hot as hell at the same time.

Grayson- So you showed him your crazy side?

Sapphire- That I did.

Amethyst- Haha.