~Chapter 57~

~Blue' POV~

We all are swimming and relaxing in the sun. This feels nice to just get a break from everything. I lay here in the sun thinking about how Sasha came back after college but I haven't seen her around. I wonder if she is married or engaged or even dating anyone. I truly did like her back in school I wanted to ask her out but we both thought it would have been weird once her best friend was with my brother. She is the one that got away for sure.

Amethyst- Blue bear get out of your head.

Blue- God damn cutie you need to stop doing that.

Amethyst- Haha well then you need to stop being so lost in your thoughts.

Blue- What do you want cutie?

Amethyst- I'm going to ask you something and I want you to be 100% honest with me.

Blue- Okay.

Amethyst- Sasha did you like her?

Blue- Yes I did I was even going to ask her out but we both thought, it would have been weird once you were with Gray.

Amethyst- Blue I was hoping the 2 of you would have started dating. I think you 2 would have made a great couple.

Blue- Cutie I'm pretty sure that she was the one that got away.

Amethyst- B I'm going to tell you something everytime she sees me she asks about you. She will always ask me how are you, are you dating anyone, or did you find your old lady yet.

Blue- Really she asks all of that?

Amethyst- Yes B I'm pretty sure she still has a thing for you. If you ever run into her don't hide your feelings for her. Take that chance and if you do get that chance just don't blow it.

Blue- Okay I will. Thank you for the talk now enough about me. What's going on with you?

Amethyst- Nothing I'm just enjoying my time here and I don't want to go home yet.

Blue- I know what you mean I don't want to go back either. Maybe we can just stay here forever and leave Sapphire and Memphis in charge.

Amethyst- Well we could but then there won't be any Wolves or Dragons cuz those 2 can't be trusted to work together for long.

Blue- I guess your right. So how are things going with your men?

Amethyst- Things are going well. But they seem to be acting a little strange since we got here.

Blue- They seem okay to me. I mean yeah they are way more relaxed and they look stress-free.

Amethyst- I see that too but that's not it. It's something else and it's starting to worry me. What if they changed their minds about being with me. What if they all of a sudden want me to just pick one of them. There is a lot that is going through my head right now. I can't lose them I love both of them with everything I have I would probably die if I would lose them.

Blue- Cutie you are not going to lose them. They both love you with all of their hearts. They would be so lost without you in their lives hell they would be the ones that would probably die.

Amethyst- I know but they are just acting different and it scares me.

Blue- Don't think about it okay. You won't lose them or anything you have nothing to worry about.

Amethyst- Okay B I'll take your word for it. I do hope you are right about this.

Blue- I know I am. Now let's get back to having some fun.