~Chapter 26~

~Grayson' POV~

We get back from the club and I think everyone was in kind of shock. When they saw Amethyst kill that bitch and she didn't even flinch. I know she has not told Tennessee about what happened to her. I need to get her to tell him now. Tennessee is in the shower right now so this is the perfect time to talk to her about telling him.

Grayson- Babe I know you have not told Tennessee about some things that happened in your life. I think you need to talk to him when he gets out of the shower.

Amethyst- I know I do and I will but I need you to be right by me. You are the only one that knows about the second part but he also needs to know the first part.

Grayson- I will be right here next to you the whole time. I'll always be here for you when you need me I love you Amethyst.

Amethyst- I know Gray and I love you too.

We hear the water turn off. After a few minutes, Tennessee walks out of the bathroom. Well, here we go this is going to be hard for her to talk about.

Amethyst- Tennessee babe could you please come and sit down. I need to tell you something about my life.

Tennessee- Sure babe.

Grayson- Tennessee we need you just to listen. This is going to be hard for her. The first part is not that bad almost all of us know. But in the second part, I'm the only one that knows what happened and what she went through.

Tennessee- Okay I will listen to you and I'll just be here for you.

Amethyst- Thank you, love. This means a lot to me. Okay well, a few years ago when I was 16 my dad had a club party. Well, one of his men didn't care that I was off-limits so he tried to rape me. Koda beat the shit out of him and saved me from getting raped. Then he started to train me how to fight shoot and use a knife. Gray also was there to help me train so with them both training me I got good at it. As you saw tonight I didn't get a drop of blood on me and it was really quick. Okay now for the hard part. It was 6 months ago when my dad passed away. I went down a dark path and Gray was the only one to get me out of it. When my dad passed it hit me hard I lost it. I went on a killing spree and I only killed people that deserved it but I couldn't stop it made me feel better. Gray followed me one night and he saw everything I did that night. Even though Gray and I weren't a couple anymore he was always by my side. After that night he held me and told me everything was okay. It took him a month to get me out of that dark place. I said some fucked up shit to him I would yell at him and everything. But he never gave up on me and I love him for that. During that time he also kept me from sleeping around. The night he found me I was about to go home with some random guy but Gray stop me from making that mistake. He also said that if I needed to fuck someone then I could use him so I did he became my one-night stand in a way.

Grayson- She was pretty bad it was not easy to get her out of that dark place in her head. I just helped her in any way I could even if I had to let her yell at me and push me to use whatever she needed to do. I let her do it all to me. I knew I had to be strong for her and help her get through everything.

Amethyst- And I still thank you to this day for that. Ness, I hope you can still love me and be with me.

Tennessee- Sweetness nothing you say or do will ever make me not love you or want to be with you. I understand why you did what you did losing your father broke you. But thankfully Gray was there to help you get through it.

Grayson- Baby we both love you and we will both be here for you. You will never have to worry about us leaving you cuz we don't plan on ever leaving you.

Amethyst- Thank you it means so much to me. And I'm sorry you both had to see me kill some bitch tonight.

Grayson- Baby that was a fucking turn-on.