~Chapter 18~

~Fallon' POV~

I go downstairs and see everyone just talking and having a good time. I wonder if that stupid bitch found the money that Cherish and I planted in her room. I want to become the vice president cuz my father was the VP but no Amethyst picked her best friend over me. Sapphire does not deserve to be the VP. Once I get all the way downstairs I see Cherish and I walk over to her to see what she is up to. We need to come up with a better plan to get Sapphire caught by Amethyst and we need to make it happen fast.

Fallon- Hey girl what are you up to?

Cherish- Oh hey.

Fallon- So what are you up to?

Cherish- Oh nothing.

Fallon- Who in the hell are you eye fucking?

Cherish- I don't know his name but he looks fucking hot as hell.

Fallon- Okay are you looking at the one with the grey eyes or brown eyes?

Cherish- Grey eyes. Man, he is one fine piece of meat. I would love to get on top of that.

Fallon- Yeah good luck with that. His name is Grayson and that is his twin brother Blue that he is next to. Also, Grayson is Amethyst ex-boyfriend and he probably is still in love with her.

Cherish- What the fuck! Why in the fuck does she get the guys that are fucking sexy as hell?

Fallon- Cuz it's Amethyst she is the sweetest kindest person you will ever meet. Almost every guy that has met her wants to be with her.

Cherish- Well she is one lucky bitch to have guys like that fall at her feet.

Fallon- Yeah she is. But now we need to focus on how we are going to take down Sapphire.

Cherish- Why don't you try to make a move on the guy she is with?

Fallon- That's a really good idea. If I can take her man then that will make her break-even faster.

Cherish- Yeah but how are you going to do that? It looks like he likes her and he looks like the faithful type of guy.

Fallon- Well if he is a faithful man then I'll just have to drug them.

Cherish- Okay I think that's taking it too far. You can't just go around drugging people to get what you want.

Fallon- Don't fucking chicken out on me now. If I go down for this I'm taking you with me. You have been helping me this whole time so stop being a weak ass bitch and fucking get your shit together.

Cherish- Okay but I still say drugging someone is fucked up.

Fallon- I need you to be my eyes and ears to find out if they know about what we are planning.

Cherish- Okay but I don't think they do. Plus they are all too busy with Club business.

Fallon- Still keep your eyes and ears open.

Cherish- Okay.

I walk away from Cherish and I head back to my room. I need to get my plan all to put together fast. I need to see if Nikko can get me something so I can drug Sapphire' man if I need to. I stopped at Nikko's room before I head back to mine. I get to his door and I knock. A few seconds later he opens up.

Nikko- What do you want?

Fallon- I was just wondering if you could hook me up with the date rape drug.

Nikko- I could but why in the fuck do you need that for?

Fallon- I just need it for a backup plan.

Nikko- Okay I can hook you up but your one sick bitch. Even I wouldn't ever sink that low to use that kind of drug.