~Chapter 19~

~Tennessee' POV~

After our talk with Xavier and Cherish, Amethyst and I went up to our room. We think we have found a new clubhouse that will be big enough for both clubs. I still needed to talk to her about something I hope she will be okay with what I want to talk to her about. We get to our room and we both sit on the bed.

Tennessee- So how do you feel now that Xavier and Cherish didn't want to be any part of what Fallon and Nikko have planned?

Amethyst- I kind of always knew that Xavier was being told what to do. The same goes for Cherish but she also has to listen to what she is told to do cuz she is only a prospect right now. They both still fucked up and it will take me some time to fully trust them again.

Tennessee- Yeah I understand what you are saying. But I give them credit for coming to talk to us and telling us.

Amethyst- So tomorrow are we going to go look at the property that could become the new clubhouse?

Tennessee- Yes my Queen we will go tomorrow to look at it. We will be taking Grayson with us. I also need to talk to you about him.

Amethyst- Okay. What is it that you need to talk to me about? What did Gray do now?

Tennessee- Grayson didn't do anything wrong.

Amethyst- Okay so then what is it that you need to talk to me about?

Tennessee- Okay so this might sound crazy but I wanted to know if you would be okay with Grayson joining us? I know he still truly loves you and you love him. You never really put your heart into your relationship with him cuz your heart was always with me. I love you and I'm willing to share you just to see if this could work. I'm the one that came up with this idea Grayson doesn't even know about it. So my Queen what do you say.

Amethyst- Yes you are right about me not putting my heart into the relationship I had with Gray. I wouldn't mind trying to see where this could go. Yes, I do still love him and in a way, I always will. I need to know that you are 100% sure this is something that you want to do. If we do this everything we do is with all 3 of us if one of you wants one on one time the other person has to be in the room. Also are you sure this is going to be okay with Gray?

Tennessee- Yes Sweetness I'm more than sure Grayson is going to be okay with all of this. Yes, I'm 100% sure this is what I want to do just like I'm 100% sure that you will be my wife and the mother of my children someday.

Amethyst- Okay then my King let's do this.

Tennessee- Okay so we are both 100% sure about doing this? I wanted us to do this so then you could have a real relationship with Grayson that you can put your heart into it. Grayson loves you just as much as I do. I also know that he is hurting that he never got a real chance with you once your heart has always been with me. Also, we do need to keep this relationship a secret until we take down Nikko, Candy, and Fallon.

Amethyst- Okay that's fine with me. So when are we going to talk to Gray about all of this?

Tennessee- Well we could talk to him tonight or we can wait until we go and look at the property for the new clubhouse. I was thinking more as we talk to him tonight that he would still be the only one that comes with us tomorrow to look at the property. But this is all up to you.

Amethyst- Okay let's talk to him tonight. I don't think we should wait until tomorrow then this way we can get all this all out in the open.

Tennessee- Okay Sweetness I'll go get him and bring him here. Everyone should be in their rooms by now. So no one should see us come in.