~Chapter 29~

~Grayson' POV~

So I saw Candy walk after Tennessee and Nikko sat by Amethyst. Now I get into the kitchen and I sit down at the counter. I put my elbows on the counter and I put my head into my hands. I hear footsteps but I don't look up cuz I already know who it is. Britney walks over to me and takes a seat next to me.

Britney- Hey how are you holding up?

Grayson- I'm fine Britney what do you want?

Britney- I just came in here to see if you're okay. I know how much you love her but you have to understand that she is with Tennessee now.

Grayson- Yeah I know but it just hurts so much to see her with him.

Britney- I know it does. I know how you feel I have been there before.

Grayson- Really so what happened?

Britney- Well when I first became a club whore there was this club member that caught my eye. Well, he was a higher rank member so he made sure no other members touched me. I was for him only and I was okay with that. Well, we started dating and I fell in love with him I thought he would claim me as his old lady. But after a year and a half with him, I found him fucking another club whore. I was hurt I know how club members are they can't keep it in their pants. I was so hurt by what he did. I was so angry so one night the club had a party and I went up to his best friend and asked if he wanted some company. His best friend said sure why not so we went upstairs and we fucked all night long. I'm still not totally over him and I still have to see him but it will get easier.

Grayson- So you're saying I should just go fuck someone else to help me get over Amethyst.

Britney- No I'm saying you need to try and move on. Just like she had she is with the one she has always wanted.

Grayson- I don't want to just move on I want her she has been my everything. I can't just let her go without a fight.

Britney- Tennessee will fuck you up I have seen him in a fight before. And let me tell you the other guy was badly fucked up. Tennessee would have killed him if the guys didn't pull Tennessee off that guy.

Grayson- Well that is the chance I'm willing to take. I love her way too much to just let her get away that easy.

Britney- Please just be careful.

Grayson- Okay.

She just sits there with me we don't speak or anything. I keep my head in my hands. After a while, we hear footsteps we both look up and see Amethyst and Tennessee.

Grayson- Well I see you to made up.

Amethyst- Yeah we did and now we are here to talk to you.

Grayson- There is nothing to talk about.

Tennessee- Gray I know you still really love Amethyst. But you just have to let her go she is with me now. She loves you but not in the way you love her. I think it's time for you to move on.

Grayson- Yeah that's not going to happen I love her way too much to just let her get away again. I will fight for her if I have to.

Amethyst- Grayson please don't do this.

Grayson- No Amethyst I will do what I want. Did you forget that I'm one of your most feared men? Did you forget that Koda and I trained you?

Amethyst- No I didn't forget I just don't want to see one of you get hurt. Cuz then I would blame myself every fucking day.

Tennessee- Babe calm down let me talk to him okay. You don't need to be dealing with any kind of stress.

Amethyst- Okay but I'm staying right here.