~Chapter 101~

~Amethyst' POV~

We got a phone call last night from Drew telling us about Summer. I fucking knew this bitch wouldn't let shit go. I feel sorry for Drew he is an amazing guy we have known each since kindergarten. We were the best of friends until he started dating this girl in high school. She hated me and we never knew why she made Drew choose between her and me. He picked her of course cuz he thought he loved her. Well, we stopped talking and hanging out it was like we never knew each other. When I went to college and came back he was in my dad's club he ended things with his high school girl right after I went to college. We started to talk again and hang out we became best friends again. When my dad passed away I knew that I was going to make this club an all-women's club. But I also knew my other charters would be men or however the presidents wanted it. Like Reese' charter and a few others are men and women. I hand-picked all my charter president's I only wanted the ones I trusted the most as leaders. Today we are going to start planning on what we are going to do with Summer once Drew' son is born. Reese, Rae, and the kids all went home this morning but they are going to start looking for a clubhouse close by. I can't wait for my family to be close to me again. I called chapel so we could all discuss what's going to happen to Summer. The kings and I head to the chapel to wait for everyone.

Tennessee- I hope this is the last time we have to deal with a psycho chick.

Grayson- Haha you know damn well that won't happen.

Ace- Why is it always me that ends up with the psycho ones?

Amethyst- Babe don't blame yourself for this. You have nothing to do with this Summer already had problems before she met you.

Grayson- That's true she did. This is not your fault so don't blame yourself.

Tennessee- How far along is she now?

Amethyst- Well I'm 20 weeks so she is about 14 weeks pregnant.

Everyone walks into the chapel right on time. They all take their seats and then we begin.

Amethyst- So we have just gotten some news about Summer and we are 100% sure she is going to come after me. She is extremely mad at me cuz she wants my life plus according to her, I'm better than everyone else. She is 14 weeks pregnant so that means we have about 5 months left to get our plan together before she gives birth.

Ryder- Why couldn't she just be happy and leave us all alone?

Sapphire- That's not who Summer is.

Dallas- What is Drew thinking about all of this?

Amethyst- Honestly he's not going to help her. He has already made it clear to her that he will not be protecting her. I'm pretty sure after what she has just done he has seen her true colors.

Miracle- Would she be that stupid to try anything? I mean we have Damon and his club, Jax and his men and we have the whole De Luca Mafia to help us.

Rylee- Oh she would be that fucking stupid.

Bella- So what is our plan?

Amethyst- We will end her as soon as she gives birth. For now, we just watch our backs.

Ryder- Am you the one that she is coming after. So we need to make sure you are safe and protected at all times.