~Chapter 20~

~Amethyst' POV~

We arrived at the property and holy fucking shit I love this place. It is fucking beautiful I really hope we buy this place and hopefully we can move in right away.

 It is fucking beautiful I really hope we buy this place and hopefully we can move in right away

Amethyst- Ness this place is beautiful can we please buy it? Gray, what do you think about it?

Grayson- Babe it's beautiful. I think this would be a good place to live. Even if we run out of room we have land we could build on. Also that guest house we could turn that into our house.

Tennessee- Yeah that would give us our privacy. What do you think babe?

Amethyst- Fuck yeah that sounds fucking amazing. I think that's a good idea plus we would need our privacy. Oh, and we should soundproof it so no one can hear me screaming both your names.

Tennessee- Fuck that just turned me on Love.

Grayson- Fuck baby you can't do that it's been a while for me.

Amethyst- Sorry I promise to make it up to you both tonight. Now let's go to the realtor's office and buy our new home.

We head to the realtor's office. Once we got there we walk in and we talk to our realtor. We purchased the house and we can move in whenever we want. We leave the realtor's and now we are headed to Tennessee' clubhouse so he can grab some clothes. We arrive at Tennessee' clubhouse and we head inside. He tells his men that are there to start packing up everything cuz they are moving. We head up to his room and before we leave I have a little plan to have some fun with my Kings. Tennessee is picking up some clothes and Gray and I are sitting on the bed.

Amethyst- Hey babe could you please come over here real quick?

Tennessee- Yes love what do you need?

Amethyst- I need you and Gray right here and right now.

Grayson- Holy fucking shit.

Tennessee- Fuck babe.

Amethyst- Now I want you both to strip down nice and slow. Then you both can undress me nice and slow.

My Kings strip-down nice and slow. They are completely naked and my thong just got soaked. They walk over to me and Tennessee is standing in front of me and Gray is behind me. Gray starts to kiss my neck while Ness is kissing my lips. Gray' hands go down to the bottom of my shirt and to pulls it up over my head. Ness is unbuttoning my pants and pulling them down and taking them off. Now I'm just in my thong and bra. Both my men are kissing me and they have their hands all over me and it's just making me even wetter. I need them inside me they have me so turned on right now. Ness takes my bra off while Gray takes my thong off now I'm completely naked.