~Chapter 86~

~Dallas and Phoenix' POV~

Tennessee and Grayson took Amethyst to the cabin and told the rest of us to come up the next day around lunchtime. We all packed our overnight bags and placed them in the SUV last night. We are all now on our way to the cabin we all are wondering what's going on.

Dallas- So what do you think could be happening?

Phoenix- I don't know but let's hope it's a good thing and not a bad one.

Ryder- Maybe they moved up the wedding.

Hunter- No Am planning this wedding to a tee. She wouldn't change it last minute.

Dallas- Hunter is right she wouldn't change anything last minute.

Phoenix- Then what could it be that we all need to be there?

River- I guess we will all find out once we get there.

Sky- Maybe she is finally pregnant.

Dallas- No I don't think that's it.

Phoenix- Man I can't wait for them to start having children.

Ryder- I know right they are going to make the cutest children.

Sky- Hey now are you saying that our children will not be cute?

River- Haha she got you there Ryder.

Ryder- No I didn't say that. Yes, our children would be the cutest but I think Am, Gray, and Tenn will also have cute babies.

Hunter- Yeah they would.

Phoenix- So Ryder and Hunter when are you going to start trying to start a family?

Hunter- River and I want to be married first before we start trying.

Ryder- Sky and I also want to wait until we are married but we also we have discussed that if it does happen before we are married that would be okay.

Dallas- That's smart to be married first but you also have a point if it happens before then it will still be okay.

River- I still say my group is going to win the bet.

Hunter- What bet babe?

River- Just a bet.

Sky- Haha we women have this bet going. We bet on when Amethyst will get pregnant. So River, Kay, Dallas, Cherish, Sapphire, Bella, Sasha, and Miracle all say she will get pregnant while on her honeymoon. The rest of us say it will happen when they get back from their honeymoon.

Ryder- Wow.

Phoenix- Do they know you have a bet going?

Dallas- No they don't.

We all continue to talk and just enjoy the ride up to the cabin. I zone out from the conversation that they are having and I start to think about life. I would like to get married and start a family but I don't think Phoenix is ready for all that. Would I love to marry and have children with Phoenix yes I would? I just hope he wants all of that with me as well I honestly don't think I could survive without him in my life. I have never loved anyone so much as I love him. I can honestly say he is my one true love. Phoenix is the best thing that has ever happened to me I still thank Amethyst every day for getting together with Tennessee.