~Chapter 104~

~Domenico' POV~

I have been keeping an eye out on Summer every time she leaves Drew' clubhouse. I have my men tell me where she is and what she is doing so far she hasn't done anything too suspicious. Miracle and I are still together she moved in with me a few months ago. I also plan on proposing to her very soon I have the ring all I need to do now is talk to Am. I plan on talking to her today when I go over there today. Miracle has already left cuz Am needed her to go to club Tenn to check on a few things. Miracle told me that someone has been stealing from the club and now they are trying to find out who is doing it. Am has been busy getting ready for the twins to come she's 30 weeks pregnant now. Twins can also come early but she is hoping that they come on their due date. I'm getting ready to head over to the clubhouse so I can talk to Am and the Kings. Once I'm all ready I grab my keys and tell Cody that it's time to head out. Cody is my right-hand man plus my guard he is also my best friend. We get into the car and we take off.

Cody- So why do you need to talk to Amethyst?

Domenico- I want to ask her for her blessing to marry Miracle.

Cody- Wow so you are serious about her then.

Domenico- Yes I am. I want to make her my Queen and wife she is my one true love.

Cody- Well I'm happy for you. I am glad that you have found your one true love. So do you think Amethyst will give you her blessing?

Domenico- I'm hoping she does. Amethyst is the only family Miracle has her parents disowned her cuz she joined the MC. So that is why I would like Am to give me her blessing plus I would like for her to help me plan my proposal.

Cody- Well all we can do is hope for the best then. I honestly think Amethyst is going to be happy for you both from what Miracle tells me Amethyst only wants her family happy.

Domenico- Yeah that's all true. Am does only want her family happy and she would do anything to make sure they are happy.

Cody- So what is going on with Summer?

Domenico- Well Drew has a plan to take her out after his baby is born. So far she hasn't done anything suspicious when she leaves the clubhouse. I have a feeling that she is planning to attack Am. I don't know for sure but my gut is telling me to worn Am just in case.

Cody- Yeah you are playing it safe by telling her even if nothing happens. Amethyst is a good person she doesn't deserve any of this shit that is happening to her.

Domenico- No she doesn't. They all don't deserve any of this.

Cody- I got a question.

Domenico- Okay what's your question?

Cody- When you do get married to Miracle how is this all going to work?

Domenico- You mean with her being in the MC and then also being the Mafia Queen?

Cody- Yes. How is she going to handle all of this?

Domenico- Well I would only have her deal with the Mafia when I need her to. This way she can still focus on the club but in the long run, it will all be up to her. I will not force her to do anything she doesn't want to do.

Cody- Okay that works. So do we now have an alliance with the club? I have wanted to ask you before about that but never got around to asking you.

Domenico- Yes we do. We've had it since the first time I met Am. I saw how she ran things and it inspired me to do the same.

Cody- So that is why we have been doing more legal shit instead of illegal shit.

Domenico- Yes that is why I have bought a few businesses and that is also why I get my guns from Jax' now. Am showed me that there is a better way to run things and to still make money.