~Chapter 76~

~Xavier and Cherish' POV~

So Cherish and I have been helping Jax' men watch every move Andreas makes. So far he has shockingly been loyal to Summer. Summer has also been showing signs that she is falling back in love with him. If I was her I wouldn't fall for it he might be doing good now but later on, he could easily go back to the evil person he was. Cherish and I are worried for her we don't want her to make the wrong choice and go back to this asshole. Ace has been staying around Amethyst a lot so we think he knows that Summer is getting her feelings back for the dick head. I'm heading to talk to Amethyst now about it to see what her thoughts are on this matter. She knows Summer better than anyone of us hell she knows us all better than we know ourselves. I walk to her office and I knock on the door.

Amethyst- Come in.

Xavier- Hey prez I need to talk to you.

Amethyst- Okay what's up?

Xavier- It's about Andreas and Summer.

Amethyst- Okay.

Xavier- Okay well for starters Andreas has been loyal to Summer. He hasn't been with anyone and when a woman does go up to him he tells them that he is taken and he's not interested.

Amethyst- Fuck.

Xavier- Cherish and I have also noticed that Summer is starting to get her old feelings back for him.

Amethyst- Yeah she has told me all about her feelings. Ace has also noticed this as well.

Xavier- Do you think she will go back to that asshole?

Amethyst- I honestly don't think she will. She's extremely in love with Ace but she is also very confused right now.

Xavier- Well we will make sure we keep a close eye on her at all times. We just hope she doesn't let her feelings for him cloud her judgment.

Amethyst- Yeah me too. And thanks for watching over her. You and Cherish have been doing an amazing job so keep up the good work.

Xavier- Thanks boss that means a lot to me and it will mean a lot to Cherish as well.

Amethyst- You're welcome. So how are things going between you and Cherish?

Xavier- Things are going well. I'm so happy to finally be with her I have liked her for a while now.

Amethyst- I know you have that's one of the main reasons why I made you 2 work together so much.

Xavier- You gave us the push we needed.

Amethyst- Yes I did.

Xavier- Well thank you for that. I'll let you get back to work now.

Amethyst- You're welcome. Okay X we will talk soon.

I nod my head in agreement then I open the door and walk out of the office. The kings are on a run to check things over at the new club that we just opened. Shit has been crazy around here the last few months. We opened a new club and we also opened a new hotel and restaurant. We are helping Amethyst plan her wedding that's in about 5 months. We need to end Andreas before anything else happens. It seems like we can't catch a break we ended Morgan and now we are dealing with another crazy son of a bitch. But also good things have happened as well. Carter, Max, Damon, Jax, and Domenico all have been set up with hopefully their one and only. I'm finally exclusive with Cherish I asked her out a few weeks before we ended Morgan. I walk into our room yes I moved into Cherish' room. When I get into our room I see Cherish getting ready for when we head out to watch Andreas.