~Chapter 47~

~Grayson' POV~

Amethyst, Tennessee, and I are all snuggled up laying in bed naked after our fun-filled morning. We are watching a movie when Amethyst' cell starts ringing. I hand it to her and she looks at the name on the screen and sits up real fast and answers it. We can only hear what she says to Ryder what we do hear it's about Morgan fucking bitch won't just leave Ace alone. After Am ends the call. She tells us what's going on and we are all pissed. We all get up and get dressed Am makes us a quick late breakfast and we all eat and talk. After we eat Am sits on the couch and Tenn and I take the pups outside.

Grayson- Sweetheart Tenn and I will be right outside with the boys if you need us just yell okay.

Amethyst- Okay babe Bear, Diesel go with your dads outside.

The boys look at her and they can tell she is upset and they don't want to leave their mother.

Tennessee- Come on boys your mother will be okay.

Grayson- It's all going to be okay Sweetheart. Try not to worry that beautiful head of yours too much.

Tennessee- Gray is right Sweetness we will figure this all out. For right now just try to relax and not get stressed out over this.

Amethyst- I won't my loves and you both are right we will figure this all out and I need to try and not worry so much. I love you both so much.

Tennessee- Love you too.

Grayson- Love you too.

Tenn and I walk outside with the boys. They are running and playing while we are talking.

Grayson- I hate seeing her like this. We need to put an end to this bitch once and for all.

Tennessee- I know I don't like it either but she has a plan. We need to stick to the plan for now. Morgan will get what is coming to her.

Grayson- I also feel bad for Ace. It's like he never gets a break from the crazy bitch. She needs to just leave him alone he is finally happy.

Tennessee- Yeah he is finally happy. He never was really happy when he was with her. You could just tell he was not happy with her once he always wanted to be the one to do the club business out of town.

Grayson- Damn and he was in that toxic relationship for 5 years. Damn if that was me I would have gone crazy and ended up in the mental hospital.

Tennessee- I know what you mean. I'm still trying to figure out how in the fuck he did it for 5 years without doing something stupid.

Grayson- I know if I was him and I was with someone like that. I would have left her ass a long time ago and then checked myself into the mental hospital just to make sure I was okay. He's strong that's for sure but I also think a lot of it has to do with Am. She is keeping him from not spiraling and losing his shit.

Tennessee- I know what you mean. Ace never brought Morgan to the clubhouse or any of the parties. I honestly think that's why she is pulling this shit. She is jealous that he was at a party with Summer and he was hugging and kissing her right in public. Ace never did that with Morgan which I don't blame him. The first time I met Morgan was when Ace asked me to go on a double date with them. At this time I was dating this girl I was with her for about 6 months. Well, we all went out to dinner and Morgan would not let Ace even go to the bathroom without her. She was clingy as fuck and you could tell she didn't trust him. She was always putting him down and was rude to the waitress. Morgan showed her true colors that night I even told Ace that she is no good for him. I told him he can do way better than her. He told me the same thing cuz the girl I was with was kind of the same way. So I ended things with the girl I was seeing and just so you know I never had sex with her. Then after I ended things with that girl Ace was going to end things with Morgan but that didn't happen. I told him he will find the right one he kept saying that won't happen until you finally get your girl Amethyst.