~Chapter 77~

~Amethyst' POV~

Ness, Gray, and I are in the clubhouse office waiting for Xavier and Cherish. They need to talk to us about something they found out while watching Andreas.

Tennessee- I wonder what they need to tell us?

Grayson- I don't know but whatever it is it can't be fucking good.

Amethyst- I know but then again anything to do with Andreas is never good.

Tennessee- So I'm pretty sure that after they tell us whatever it is they need to, we will probably end up having chapel.

Grayson- Yeah most likely.

Amethyst- Man in a way why couldn't this shit wait. We could be watching T.L.K right now and also we could be humping.

Tennessee- Yeah we could be but, of course, we have club business to handle.

Grayson- Well all I got to say is that this better be good otherwise I'm not going to be happy.

Amethyst- Haha I know what you mean babe.

We hear a knock on the door.

Tennessee- Go away we are humping in here.

Grayson- Yeah come back later.

Amethyst- Haha.

They knock again and now I have Ness and Gray messing up their clothes to make it look like we were humping in here. They even messed up my hair and clothes after they are done messing their clothes up they go to answer the door.

Tennessee- Didn't we tell you to go away?

Cherish- Sorry for cock blocking but you 3 can fucking hump later.

Xavier- Yes you 3 can fuck later this is very important.

Amethyst- Come in don't mind these 2.

Xavier- We are sorry for interrupting.

Grayson- Haha holy fuck.

Tennessee- I can't believe the 2 of you fell for this.

Cherish- What's going on here?

Amethyst- They were messing with you we weren't humping in here.

Xavier- Wow we just got fooled.

Tennessee- Plus if you both were smart enough you should have known it was a joke.

Grayson- Yeah cuz you would have heard Am screaming our names and moaning right along with us.

Amethyst- That's so true. The 3 of us are not very quiet when we are having sex.

Cherish- You all are a bunch of fucking assholes.

Xavier- Okay well now that's out of the way. Let's get down to discussing what we need to do.

Amethyst- Okay what did you need to show us?