~Chapter 39~

~Morgan' POV~

Fuck I just got a call from Ace. He will be here tomorrow for a couple of days. For the last year and a half, I have been seeing my ex-boyfriend Damon. I need to end things with Ace but I don't think I can. I have been with Ace for 5 years now and we got engaged almost 2 years ago. I do love Ace but I also love Damon. Fuck my life what am I going to do now? Do I pick my ex or my current? I met Damon when we both were in high school we went to different schools. I was a cheerleader and he was a football player and so we met at a football game one day. After that day we started dating I was with Damon up until I went to college. Well in college is when I met Ace and we got to know each other and we would hang out then after a few years of just hanging out we started dating. After I got off the phone with Ace I called Damon to let him know. Damon said he would make me his MC Queen as soon as I leave Ace. I don't know what to do my life is so fucked up right now. I'm sitting on my couch just thinking about everything while watching TV. After a while, I hear a knock on my door who the fuck is at my door at 10 pm. I get up and I answer it.

Morgan- Hey hon what are you doing here?

Damon- What I can't come and see my girl?

Morgan- No I just thought you would have been busy or something. Come on in.

He comes in I shut and lock the door and then we go and sit down on the couch.

Damon- Baby you know damn well you come first before anything else.

Morgan- Yeah I know but you are the president of an MC. You guys are always busy or something comes up.

Damon- Yes it does but has there ever been a time that you came second?

Morgan- No there hasn't.

Damon- I just wanted to see you and spend some time with you before Ace gets back.

Morgan- Oh did you know or did you just come over here cuz you are horny and you're trying to get laid?

Damon- Baby I love you and I just came to spend time with you.

Morgan- Okay babe I believe you. Now I have a question for you.

Damon- Okay what is it?

Morgan- Okay so we have been together now for a year and a half and as far as I know you stayed faithful. Now if I pick you will you continue to stay faithful?

Damon- Baby yes if I have been faithful so far why would I stop after you become my queen?

Morgan- I don't know I have seen a lot of MC' that their members or president don't stay faithful to their old ladies or Queens.

Damon- Yes I know baby some are like that but I can promise you that I wouldn't hurt you like that. I love you too damn much to even think about cheating on you.

Morgan- Okay then I will make my choice before Ace leaves again.

Damon- Sounds good baby. Now let's just relax and watch tv.

Morgan- Okay babe.

We cuddle on the couch and watch a movie. This is nice Ace never spends time with me like this. This has me wanting to pick Damon over Ace.

Damon- Baby do you work at the club tomorrow night?

Morgan- Yeah I do why?

Damon- I was just thinking that I would stop in so I could see you.

Morgan- I would like that babe.

Damon- Okay then but what about Ace?

Morgan- Babe Ace doesn't go to the club I work at he always goes to the bar that's near the clubhouse.