~Chapter 52~

~Blue' POV~

We all just got back from the Devil's clubhouse. Nobody has said a word since we left. I think we are all in shock and kind of scared of Am right now except Gray and Tenn. Gray is the only one that has seen her evil, crazy side before. Yes, we have seen her kill and torture people before but it was never like what we just saw. She had this crazy evil look in her eyes she didn't look like the sweet person we all know and love. Amethyst, Gray, and Tennessee are sitting in the living room. We all followed them and we all sat down but still, no one is saying a damn thing. I look at Gray and he can see the fear in my eyes but he knows that it's just from never seeing that side of her before.

Grayson- Okay everyone listen up. I can see that you all have fear in your eyes from what you have just witnessed. As for me, I have seen this side of her before. Now I know you all know she would never hurt anyone of us like that. There is a story behind that side of her and the only ones that know the story are Tenn and me.

Amethyst- I would like for Gray and Ness to tell you the story. I would do it myself but it still hurts to talk about it. So all I ask is please listen to them and don't speak until they are done. Then you can say whatever you would like.

We all agree. So now it's time to find out what's all happened to her. I do know that she was raped by Damon so that must be part of it.

Grayson- Okay there was one night that Amethyst' dad had a party kind of like the one we just had. Well everyone was shit-faced drunk and one of the Dragon's members tried to rape Amethyst. She was 16 at the time also everyone knew that she was off-limits. Koda saved her that night thankfully she wasn't raped. Koda beat the shit out of that guy that night.

Tennessee- Koda, and Gray trained Amethyst right after that happened. They trained her with knives how to shoot a gun and how to fight.

Grayson- Then when she turned 18 she and I started hooking up. We lost our virginity to each other we kept it on the down-low. Well one night she was at a graduation party Blue and I were also there but she didn't know we were there.

Tennessee- Well Damon was also there and he always had a thing for her. He thought she was still a virgin but she wasn't. He ended up raping her that night. Gray heard her screaming so when he found her he beat the shit out of Damon. Gray and Blue took her to the hospital to get checked out and thankfully he didn't do any damage.

Grayson- Then when Am was 27 she lost her mother. That was a bad couple of years for her then at the beginning of this year her father got sick and passed away. She ended up on a dark path she went on a killing spree and almost went home with a random guy just to sleep with him. I stopped her from that I told her she could use me if that is what she needed and that is what she did. I became her one-night stands in a way I also helped her get out of the dark place she was in.

Tennessee- As you can hear Amethyst has been through a lot over the years. So yes she does have this crazy evil side to her. But that doesn't make her a bad person. This was the first time I saw this side of her but do I fear her no. I will admit she can be very scary when she's like that but that just makes me love her even more.

Grayson- We just hope you all can understand her a little bit better now that you know. You all are now free to ask questions so say whatever you would like to.

Blue- Sugar lips why didn't you ever come to me just to talk?

Amethyst- I'm sorry I just didn't want to put all my burden onto you. Hell, I even hide all my pain from Gray until he found me trying to go home with some random guy.

Blue- It's okay I understand.

Amethyst- I know you do.

Blue- Just remember that I'm always going to be right here. If you ever need to talk to someone other than Gray and Tenn I'll be there to listen to you.