~Chapter 79~

~Grayson and Tennessee' POV~

We started chapel once we all were seated. We need to put a stop to Andreas now we can't wait much longer.

Tennessee- So as most of you know we now have a 2nd person we need to watch. Summer' ma April is now working with Andreas we still don't know what they are planning yet.

Grayson- We need to put a stop to this and fast.

Amethyst- When we do attack Andreas and April we will not kill them. Summer wants to be the one to end them.

Jax- My men have been watching her and she hasn't left Andreas' house.

Tennessee- So then she must be staying with him.

Summer- That could be or it's so I don't end up running into her.

Domenico- Summer is right she is most likely staying hidden once she is supposed to be dead.

Carter- Okay so now what are we going to do?

Tennessee- Well that's a good question.

Grayson- Dom do you have any idea what they could be planning?

Domenico- No but I know someone that might.

Ace- Okay well we need to find out everything that we can.

Damon- After we find out whatever we can we need to get a plan together and then plan the attack on them before they come after us.

Koda- We will also need to be 10 steps ahead of them.

Tennessee- Okay Dom can you call your person that's on the inside?

Domenico- Yes I can.

Dom takes his cell out of his pocket and then dials a number. The person picks up after the 1st ring.

~Phone Conversation~

Cody- Hey boss what's up?

Domenico- Hey Cody I'm here with everyone from the MC. You are also on speaker so everyone can hear everything all at once.

Cody- Okay hello everyone. I'm Cody Andreas' main bodyguard but soon I'll be Dom' right-hand man.

We all say hello to Cody and we all introduce ourselves to him as well.

Domenico- So what have you found out?

Cody- Okay well this April lady is staying here for now. They have a plan that Andreas is going to have one of us kidnap Summer when they're on a date. We will be taking Summer to the warehouse where she will be blindfolded and tied up. April will then be there to torture Summer for ever thinking she could leave Andreas and get away with it. Andreas also plans to keep Summer locked up until he gets her pregnant with his heir.

Amethyst- Cody this is Amethyst do you know when this is all supposed to go down?

Cody- Yeah they're hoping to do it this weekend when Summer and Andreas go out again.

Tennessee- Do you know where this warehouse is located at?

Cody- Yes I do. It's the main warehouse where Andreas takes people and has them killed. It's about 30 minutes out of town in the woods.