~Chapter 48~

~Amethyst and Ace' POV~

We walked back to the house after we filled everyone in. Once we get to the house we both sit on the couch. We both needed today, especially after the morning we had. Morgan will be put to an end which will be for the best as she is causing too much drama. We have a plan to torture and beat her and give her a warning not to fuck with us. If she doesn't listen well then that's when we will end her.

Ace- Sis I'm sorry that I made you worry this morning.

Amethyst- Bro it's not your fault. It's all on Morgan she is the one that is making us all worry.

Ace- I know but I still feel like it's my fault cuz I dated her and to make things worse I was engaged to her.

Amethyst- Hey you can't help who you dated in the past. We all have dated some fucked up people in our past but we don't let our past get in the way of our future.

Ace- Okay maybe you're right I need to stop letting my past get in the way of my future.

Amethyst- I'm always right. Now let's watch a movie and relax.

Ace- Okay then I'll pick out the movie.

Amethyst- Well I didn't say that... But okay I guess you can.

Ace- Well either way I was going to be picking out the movie. Haha, but I'll let you pick the next one.

Amethyst- Haha you're lucky you're my brother otherwise I would have probably shot you already for being a wise ass.

Ace- Haha you could never shoot me. I'm too sexy to be shot.

Amethyst- OMG just go pick out the movie, will you? I'll go get us some snacks and something to drink.

Ace- Haha.

Am went to the kitchen to get the snacks and the drinks. While I picked out the movie I picked out the movie After. I put the movie into the Blu-ray player and waited for it to go to the main menu and for Am to come back in. And finally, Am came back with the snacks and our drinks and she sat down right next to me and we started the movie cuddled up next to each other and we watched the movie. If some people would have saw us they would think that we were a couple. But the thing is we have a very close bond our bond is like if we were twins that is how close we are. Yes, I will admit when I first met Am I thought she was sexy as hell fuck I still do. But I do see her as a sister she has become my best friend the one I go to when I'm stressed, sad, or angry.

Amethyst- What's going on in that head of yours?

Ace- Just thinking about our bond and that you are my best friend. And that is how I can come to you about anything even when I'm stressed, sad, or angry.

Amethyst- I feel the same way about you. I get that our bond can look like we are together as a couple, but if no one can understand our bond then they can go fuck themselves.

Ace- Haha and that is why I always come to you. You know exactly what to say to me you can always make me laugh.

Amethyst- Well that's what big sisters do. I will always be here for you.

Ace- Okay let's get back to this movie before we can't remember what's happening in it.

Amethyst- Haha okay.

Ace and I get back to the movie. So far this is a really good movie. We both needed this Ace is much more relaxed now. I'm also a lot more relaxed only Ness, Gray, Blue, and Ace can calm me down. After the movie ended I picked out the next one which was The Dark Towers.

Ace- Wow you like action movies?

Amethyst- Yes I do I like all movies haha.

Ace- Haha so do I smart ass. But you know what I meant by that.