~Chapter 61~

~Kay' POV~

Koda and I are at home enjoying our time at home. We are watching a movie and then all of a sudden I get a few pains in my stomach they don't last long so I don't think about it. As I get up from the couch I go use the bathroom and my water breaks. I look at Koda and he runs off to get the baby's bag and mine. He puts the bags into the car then he comes back in and picks me up and carried me to the car. He puts me in the car then he quickly runs and locks up the house then runs back and gets in the car and takes off. We arrived at the hospital in no time. We park the car and then we head inside we get checked in at the desk. We tell them that my water broke and everything else they needed to know. They take us up to a room and they get me all hooked up to different monitors. Once they are done I look at Koda.

Kay- Koda call Amethyst and tell her that we are here and to bring everyone. Also let her know that I want Tennessee, Gray, and her in the room with us.

Koda- Okay babe I'll be right back as soon as they get here.

Kay- Thank you babe I love you.

Koda- You're welcome babe and I love you too.

He walks out of the room. The nurse comes in and checks my vitals and tells me that everything is okay. Then she checks to see how far dilated I am and I'm only at 4 so it could be a while. After she leaves Koda, Amethyst, Tennessee, and Gray all walk in.

Amethyst- How are you doing?

Kay- I'm good I'm only 4 centimeters dilated so we could be here for a while.

Tennessee- Everyone else is waiting in the waiting room. We told them that we will keep them updated.

Kay- Thank you and thank you for being here with us. It means the world to me that you all are here.

Grayson- You're welcome and we are happy to be here. You are our family and we will do anything for our family.

Tennessee- Oh by the way your house is finished. So when you can leave here you can come straight home to your new house.

Kay- Are you serious?

Amethyst- Yes we are. We have some club members at your house now packing and moving everything to the new house for you.

Koda- Thank you all so much.

Kay- Yes thank you.

Amethyst- You're welcome.

We keep talking which helps me not focus on the pain. I am now at 8 centimeters dilated so we are getting closer. I can't wait to meet our little girl. After a couple of more hours, I finally gave birth to our beautiful little girl. She was 7 lb 15 oz in 21 in. After the nurses clean our beautiful little girl up and hand her back to us you we were allowed to let everyone else in. Tennessee went to go get everyone and a few minutes later Tennessee walks in with everyone behind him.

Amethyst- So now that everyone is in here I think we all would like to know what's my beautiful goddaughter's name?

Koda- Okay we would like you all to meet Nessa Raya James.

Kay- Her first name is letters from both Tennessee and Amethyst' names and her middle name is letters from Grayson and Amethyst'.

Tennessee- Koda, Kay she is beautiful and so is her name.

Grayson- She is really beautiful.

Amethyst- She's going to be spoiled thats for sure.

Memphis- She's beautiful congratulations.

Sapphire- Omg she's so cute.

Storm- She's cute and she looks just like her mama.

Genesis- She's so adorable.