~Chapter 7~

~River' POV~

I picked Hunter as my teammate. I think we would get along well with each other. He's also really fucking fine and he has a brother. If I know Sky she would say River we could double date if we were to get with Hunter and Ryder. I could see myself dating Hunter he is my type. I will have to see where this goes after we get to know each other. Maybe Hunter could be the one I guess we will have to wait and see. After we all picked our teammates we all head out of the chapel. Sky, Ryder, Hunter, and I headed outback. We all sat around the pool. Hunter and I started to ask each other different questions just to get to know each other.

River- So Hunter how old are you?

Hunter- I'm 26 years old. How old are you?

River- Wow you're the same age as Sky. I'm 28 years old. Does it bother you that I'm older? Cuz I don't care about the age cuz it's just a number. I go by what the heart wants the heart gets.

Hunter- No age doesn't matter to me. I'm just like you what the heart wants is what the heart will get.

Hunter- So what's your favorite color?

River- Pink, and Blue it's a tie between the 2. What about you?

Hunter- Black and Blue.

River- What's your favorite food?

Hunter- Pizza, and wings. What's yours?

River- Pizza and wings.

Hunter- What's your favorite drink?

River- Okay so it's Dr. Pepper for non-alcohol and for alcohol I would have to say whiskey on the rocks. What's yours?

Hunter- Alcohol is whiskey on the rocks as well and non-alcohol it would be Dr. Pepper as well.

River- Okay favorite movie/ tv show?

Hunter- Okay favorite movie would be the Fast and the Furious. My favorite TV show would be the Sons of Anarchy. What's yours?

River- Holy fucking shit mine for both but I also like the Mayans.

Hunter- Fuck yeah the Mayans are badass as well plus it goes with the Sons of Anarchy.

River- Where have you been my whole life?

Hunter- Haha I was here my whole life.

River- Fuck so was I. Born and raised here.

Hunter- Same born and raised.

River- So do you and write a do things together?

Hunter- We do a lot of things together. We don't date or sleep with the same women. We hang out together we will even go on double dates.

River- Okay that's good to know cuz sky and I like to do almost everything together. We also don't date or sleep with the same men.

After we ask each other different questions. We just sat there talking some more and getting to know each other much better. I like Hunter I can see a future with him and maybe it will happen.

~End of River' POV~

~Hunter' POV~

So River picked me as her teammate which I'm really happy with. I think she is beautiful and I would like to see where this could go. We are asking each other different questions. We have a lot in common. I like her I could see us dating and I could see a future with her. She is my type of woman she's beautiful, funny, kind, smart, and loving. We are just sitting here talking about random things just to get to know each other better.