~Chapter 37~

~Amethyst POV~

We arrived at the spa and Kay is so damn excited haha. She does miss us I need to talk to Koda about them coming back to the clubhouse. I will even have a house built on the property for them but Kay needs us we are the only family that she has. I have booked the spa for the whole day and most of the night. We walk in and get check-in then we walk towards the room where we will be starting first it's a Foot & Leg massage.

Amethyst- Okay so we are getting our nails and toes done, facials, waxing, and massages. We will also be doing Tai Chi once we all need to reduce the stress we all have. Tai Chi also helps with a lot of other things that benefit Health in the body.

Cherish- Sounds fun.

Genesis- Let's do this.

Dallas- I can't believe we get to spend the whole day here.

Katie- This is what we all needed just time to ourselves.

Kay- I must say I needed this. My back and feet hurt all the time cuz of this little monkey.

River- I wonder what our men are doing right now?

Amethyst- Probably drinking and planning on how to take down Damon and how to help Ace.

Sapphire- So how are we going to take down Damon?

Amethyst- Well I was thinking we have a party like my dad used to have. It's where other clubs can come together and start new business deals if they want. We would have it at the old clubhouse and we could watch Damon' every move and try to set him up.

Katie- How would we set him up?

Amethyst- I would bait myself he has always wanted me but I never gave him the time of day. After he raped me I avoided him like the plague.

Genesis- Are you sure?

Amethyst- Yes I'm sure everyone will be there to help keep a lookout. Everyone will be on high alert especially Ness, Gray, Blue, Koda, Max, and Carter they won't let him hurt me.

Dallas- Now the question is are they going to be okay with this?

Amethyst- I don't know they are just going to have to trust me. I'll talk to them when we get home if they ain't too drunk.

River- Okay so now what about Ace' fiancee?

Amethyst- Well I was thinking Ace would put the tracker on her car and we will also be recording her calls and texts. If she does end up calling someone then there is the proof we need. So then if she is cheating he can go there and put the tracker on her car and then end things with her.

Kay- That's a really good idea but if we don't get the proof we need, he might want to act like he is going to stay with her for a few days. But if we do have the proof then yeah he should end things with her.

Katie- Yeah cuz you don't want her to think he is on to her. If he does end things he needs to act like it's really cuz he's not in love with her anymore.

Amethyst- Nice thinking Kay and Katie. Maybe I'll have to talk to Koda about you joining our club Kay. We could use a brain like yours sometimes.

Kay- Haha why thank you that means a lot to me. I wouldn't mind being a part of the club.

Amethyst- If you want I can talk to Koda about it. You would just sit in the chapel with us and you will be able to help us brainstorm. I would never put you or my nephew or niece in danger.

Kay- We know you wouldn't put us in any danger. But yeah if you want to talk to him you are more than welcome to.

Amethyst- Okay then I will talk to him.