~Chapter 14~

~Tennessee' POV~

So far the party is going smoothly. We have Zander keeping an eye on the 2 club whores. Max and Carter are watching the 2 club players. Sapphire is watching Fallon and Cherish. Even though Amethyst is having a few problems she is not letting them get to her. We are having a great time we are talking with other members and we are dancing. I love being with Amethyst she makes me happy and I can tell I make her happy as well.

Tennessee- Hey Sweetness do you still want to party or are you ready for bed?

Amethyst- I'm ready for bed Ness but we won't be sleeping.

Tennessee- Okay my Queen lead the way to your room.

She grabs my hand and leads me upstairs to her room. Once we get to her room she opens the door and we go in I shut the door and lock it. I already know what she wants. I grab her and I lay on her on the bed. I start to kiss her neck she moans I start to kiss her lips our tongues are dancing with each other. I break the kiss and I stand up.

Tennessee- My Queen I want you to strip for me.

Amethyst- If that's what my King wants then that's what my King will get.

She gets off the bed and pushes me to sit down on the edge of the bed. She takes her shirt off then she takes her heels off she slowly takes her pants off. Fuck her body is the most beautiful body I have ever seen. She takes off her bra and thong now she is fully naked standing in front of me.

Tennessee- My Queen you're fucking gorgeous.

Amethyst- My King you still have too many clothes on for my liking. Now it's your turn to strip and let me see your sexy body all naked.

I stand up and waste no time stripping down. Now I'm also standing in front of her naked. Her eyes are moving up and down my body.

Tennessee- Do you like what you see my Queen?

Amethyst- No my King I don't like I love what I see.

I grab her and pull her to me I lay on the bed and I pulled her down with me. She is on top of me and man I'm loving this I start to kiss her neck. She is not kissing my shoulder I moved down to her breasts. I start to suck on her nipple while my hand is teasing her other nipple. She is moving her hands up and down my chest then one of her hands moves down to my hard cock. She starts to stroke my cock up and down. Fuck that feels good her hand keeps working me. I move my hand in between her legs my thumb gently rubs your clit I stick two fingers into her very wet pussy. She starts to moan and I move my fingers in and out a little faster.

Amethyst- Fuck baby that feels so fucking good don't stop.

Tennessee- I don't plan on it.

I curl my fingers up hitting her G spot. She starts to ride my fingers.

Amethyst- Fuck baby I want to cum so fucking bad but the first time you make me cum I want it to be all over your cock. Please Ness stick your cock into my wet pussy.

Tennessee- With pleasure.

I pull my fingers out of her pussy and I stick my fingers into my mouth and suck them clean and then I line her up with my cock. She moves down onto my cock taking it in. She moves her hips back and forth.

Tennessee- Fuck babe your so tight and wet your pussy feels so good wrapped around my cock. Ride my cock baby fuck Sweetness.

Amethyst- Fuck baby your cock feels so good in my pussy.

We start kissing as she is still writing my cock. She starts to move a little faster and she is going a little harder. Fuc she knows how to ride my cock. She starts to bounce up and down I can feel her pussy while starting to tighten she's about to cum.