~Chapter 55~

~Amethyst' POV~

Today Ness and Gray are taking me to the cabin for a weekend getaway. We have been very busy with getting the new club all ready to go and with training everyone. We haven't heard anything from Morgan but that doesn't mean that's a good thing. So it will be nice to just get away from everything for the weekend. I did ask if it was okay if Ace and Blue can come along and Ness and Gray said that was fine. I want them with us just in case something were to happen. While we are away I have the whole club go on lockdown just to be on the safe side. We don't know for sure who Morgan will go for first when she does plan to attack us. All we know is she will be coming for Ace, Summer, and me for sure but little does she know we will be ready for her.

Tennessee- Sweetness are you ready to go?

Amethyst- Yes Ness I'm all ready.

Grayson- Sweetness all the bags are in the truck so we are just waiting on you.

Amethyst- Did you grab everything for the boys?

Ace- Cupcake Blue and I grabbed everything for Diesel and Bear while Tenn and Gray put the bags into the truck.

Blue- Now let's go Sugar lips we all are ready.

Amethyst- Fine let's go. You men are always in a rush to get nowhere.

Tennessee- Sweetness no it's just you like to take your time.

Amethyst- Okay I'll admit it I do like to take my time. I'm ready now so let's go.

We all head out to the truck and we get in. Gray is driving I'm in the middle Ness is in the passenger seat Ace and Blue are with the boys in the back seat. The cabin is a 2-hour drive from here I can't wait to get there. It's been about a year or so since I've been there.

Amethyst- I can't wait till we get there I miss going to the cabin. We should make it to where we come out here once a month to just get away from everything.

Grayson- Sweetheart if that's what you want to do then that's what we will do.

Tennessee- Anything for you Sweetness.

Amethyst- Thank you.

Blue- Everyone did pack their swimsuits right?

Ace- Yes I did.

Grayson- Yup.

Tennessee- Yeah.

Amethyst- Nope I figured I could just skinny dip.

Grayson- The hell you are.

Tennessee- No one besides Gray and I get to see that sexy ass naked body of yours.

Amethyst- Okay fine you win. I was just kidding yes I packed mine.

Ace- Oh thank god I thought for sure someone was going to die on this trip.

Blue- Why would someone die?

Ace- Blue come on now let's be real here for a minute. Tenn, Gray please don't kill me for what I'm about to say.

Tennessee- We will see after what you have to say if you live or die.

Grayson- Haha.

Amethyst- My loves play nice Ace and Blue are both free to speak. You will not kill either of them no matter what.

Grayson- Fine.

Tennessee- Fine.

Ace- Okay well Blue to answer your question just look at Am she is very sexy and that body of hers is very sexy as well. You can't tell me that if she was naked in front of you that you wouldn't check her out and have some dirty thoughts in your mind. And then let's talk about the first thing that would pop up.