~Chapter 115~

~Amethyst' POV~

It's been 2 months since we locked Summer up. She is now around 38 weeks pregnant Drew said she has been starting to have contractions. Kyle came back with us after Hope' birthday party cuz we weren't sure when Summer would go into labor. Miss crazy still doesn't know that we know who the baby's father is. Lily just keeps telling her that they can't find out who the father is she doesn't tell us who she all slept with. All she keeps saying is that I'll be the one to figure out who her baby daddy is. Well, she was right about that cuz I'm the one that found out Kyle was the father. We still aren't trusting her cuz we still think she is planning something. The twins are doing great we only have 4 more months to go until Ace and I can start trying. I was cleared to start having sex again I just hate that when they fuck me in the pussy they need to wear a condom. Them wearing a condom feels weird and I don't like it but it will all be worth it in the end. We have all decided that after I give them each two children I'll have my tubes tied. We're also getting closer to Blue and Sasha' wedding. Ryder and Hunter did propose to Sky and River they plan to get married sometime next year in a double wedding. Domenico and Miracle plan to get married this year in October. Everyone else is doing great in their relationships and is moving at their own pace. Cherish and Xavier is having a baby girl and they are both really happy. Nessa is now a little over a year old she is getting so big she is also going to be a big sister in 7 months. Yep, Koda and Kay are pregnant again Kay said this one better be a boy cuz this is the last one she is having. Koda hopes it's his boy but will be happy if it's a girl. We all think it's going to be a boy cuz her pregnancy is a bit different this time around. I'm brought out of my thoughts by my King's.

Grayson- Babe are you ready?

Amethyst- Yes I am.

I walk out of our room.

Tennessee- You look beautiful.

Ace- You are gorgeous love.

Grayson- You look amazing.

Amethyst- Thank you my loves.

Ace- So love why does Damon what us all at this dinner tonight?

Amethyst- Well if you must know he is planning on proposing to Riley tonight and he wants us there.

Tennessee- Holy shit.

Grayson- Damn that just leaves what 7 couples left?

Ace- Yup only 7 more to get engaged. Well, 6 cuz we all know Drew and Lily will be getting married.

Amethyst- That's so true. I'm surprised that they haven't just gone to the courthouse to get married yet.

Tennessee- Lily knows better than to do that. Reese would kill her if she didn't have a wedding with all her family and friends there to witness it.

Ace- Oh yeah Reese would kill her if not he would for sure kill Drew.

Grayson- Haha that's all so true.

Amethyst- Haha are all ready to go? We don't want to be late.

Tennessee- Yes sweetness we are ready when you are.

Ace- We will probably be the first ones there anyway.

Grayson- Is the whole group going to be there?