~Chapter 90~

~Amethyst' POV~

I can't believe my husbands have planned this all out without me knowing. We are having the best time here in the Maldives it's so fucking beautiful here. It's our last night here and then we go home. When we get home we are heading straight to the doctor's office for our appointment. We are excited for we get to find out who is the father of each twin and also we get to find out the genders.

Amethyst- So my loves what are we doing today once it's our last night here?

Grayson- We could take a walk and then have some lunch.

Tennessee- After lunch, we could come back to the villa and enjoy some time in the sun. Then we could go have dinner then after dinner we come back here and make love all night long.

Grayson- How does that sound?

Amethyst- Sounds like a plan except we will also make love in the sun.

Tennessee- Mmm sounds good to us.

Grayson- Mmm sounds good to us.

We get ready for our walk. Once we are ready we head out to go on our walk. As we are walking around we stop at a few gift shops. We go to this restaurant that we saw earlier for lunch. The hostess takes us to a table and tells us to have a seat and that our waiter will be with us shortly. Our waiter comes over and gives us our menus and takes our drink orders. When he comes back with our drinks we are ready to order so we place our order and he tells us our food will be ready shortly. Some time has passed and now our waiter brings us our food. He places the plates in front of us and tells us to enjoy then he walks away. We start eating and wow this food is so fucking good but that could be cuz this is what the babies wanted. After we eat we pay the bill and then we head back to the villa we are in. Once we get back to the villa we all change into our swimming suits.

Amethyst- So my husband's are you both ready for your dessert?

Grayson- We are always ready for our dessert.

Tennessee- Mmm bring that fine ass over here my love.

Amethyst- Mmm fuck.

I go and sit on Ness' lap and Gray comes closer to us. Fuck these damn hormones make me even hornier for my sexy as fuck husbands. Gray moves his hand up my leg until he reaches my very wet pussy. He slides my bikini to the side so he can slide his fingers into me.

Grayson- Damn you are so wet for us.

Amethyst- I'm always wet for you both.

Tennessee also sticks 2 of his fingers in me.

Tennessee- Mmm fuck my love you're so fucking tight.

I grab onto both of their cocks and I start to slowly stroke them. I applied a bit more pressure while I was stroking them. I'm getting close to my release and I know they both can feel how close I am.

Grayson- We want you to cum all over our fingers.

Tennessee- Cum all over our fingers and then we are going to make you cum all over our cocks.

Amethyst- Oh fuck my King's I'm fucking cumming. Oh yes, fuck yes don't stop.

I came all over their fingers once they knew I was done cumming they pulled their fingers out of me.