~Chapter 120~

~Epilogue~

~Amethyst' POV~

~20 years later~

Today is the day that Boston and Brooklyn take over the MC. We would've passed it to them when they turned 18 but they said that they weren't ready yet. All of our children have grown up and they all are just like all of us the best of friends and family. Boston and Brooklyn are now 20 Kai and Kaiya are 18 and Royce and Royal are now 16 time sure has flown by. We all are so proud of how our kids have turned out. Nessa was a rebel growing up she got into trouble all the fucking time. Koda and Kay sure had their hands full with her Aries on the other hand were the perfect child he listened and never got in trouble. I'm broken out of my thoughts by my oldest son.

Boston- Mom are you okay?

Amethyst- Yes my baby boy I'm fine. I'm just thinking about when you all were younger you all have made me proud. I'm also a bit worried about your safety anything can happen.

Boston- Mom you don't need to worry we all have this and I'll make sure everyone is safe. Plus if we have any problems we still have all our uncles, aunts and of course you and our dad's. You and our dads have taught us well we know everything that we need to know.

Amethyst- I know but you are still my baby so I'll always worry about you and your siblings. Just always remember that your father's and I will always be here for you and your siblings we love you all.

Boston- We love you too.

Amethyst- So did you figure out who is going to be your V.P?

Boston- Yeah it's going to be Kai.

Amethyst- Your brother will be an amazing V.P.

Boston- Mom I want to do things just a bit different than how you did. I would like to also have Royce as my V.P when he turns 18. I want both my brothers standing next to me.

Amethyst- Boston this is your club now you can do what you would like to. I know you and your siblings will do what's best for the clubs.

Boston- I know mom we won't let you down. Now we should get going before my dad's freaks out that you are not there yet.

Amethyst- Your father's will live if I'm not there right away.

Boston- Mom you know damn well that's not true. You remember the time that you and I went for a walk and we said we would be back in an hour but we lost track of time. When we got back my dad's were pacing the floor thinking the worst.

Amethyst- Okay your right we should get over to the clubhouse before they flip the fuck out.

Boston- Haha.

Amethyst- I wouldn't be laughing just wait until you meet your one true love your Queen. You will feel the same way as your fathers do about me.

Boston- If you say so mom now let's go.

Boston and I walk over to the clubhouse once we enter my King's walks over to us.

Tennessee- Boston where is your sister?

Boston- I have no clue dad she is probably hiding in her room or something.