~Chapter 3~

~Sapphire' POV~

After Amethyst and my talk she went to bed I went to Genesis' room to talk to her. She's the only one that can help me with this situation. I go up to her and I knock on her door a few seconds later she opens her door and lets me in. I walk in and sit down on her bed before I start talking.

Sapphire- Gen I need your help I just talked with Amethyst.

Genesis- I take it you talked to her about her feelings that she has for Tennessee?

Sapphire- Yes I did I told her she needs to finally tell him how she feels about him. That she can't let him get away this time. They both have feelings for each other I just don't get why they don't act on them. They would make the perfect president couple. They would be the strongest couple in the MC world. We need for them to become a couple so will you help me out I only trust you with this. Amethyst told me that after the meeting Tennessee and she are going to have a few drinks and catch up for a while.

Genesis- Okay I'll help you but if Amethyst finds out what we are up to she will kill us for sure. Okay so after the meeting we need to distract his boys and keep them here as long as possible. It's not going to be easy once we are going to be the only two that know exactly what's going on but I think we can pull this off. Plus Amethyst and Tennessee need to own upon their feelings for one another. They should have done it five years ago at their birthday party.

Sapphire- Yeah they should have said something about their feelings then but they are both so fucking stubborn. And we know how Amethyst is she was probably getting into her head like how could a tall fit sexy man like Tennessee Adams like a chubby curvy woman like me when he can have a skinny fit woman. Then you and I both know how she is especially when it comes to her body. Yes, she ain't no size 0 but she is beautiful inside and out. She needs to get that through her head that any man would be lucky to have her.

Genesis- Yeah and that man will be the one and only Tennessee Adams from The Grey Wolves MC. We are going to help get them together even if we die trying to make it happen haha.

Sapphire- Haha yeah the only way we would die is if our President catches us and finds out what we are up to.

Genesis- Okay while we distract Tennessee's men we are going to have to find out his two best friends one for sure is his VP. So now we are going to have to confirm that and find the other best friend and have them help us with this. We are for sure going to need eyes and ears on the inside of their club and it can't be us so we are going to need them. So I hope you're up for the task cuz we may have to flirt. What the fuck am I saying as long as they are hot fuck, yeah we will flirt with them.

Sapphire- Fuck yeah we will haha. You even flirt with the club players. But then again that is what they are here for haha. Well, we better get some sleep we have a busy day tomorrow. Goodnight Gen and thanks for helping me.

Genesis- Goodnight Sap and you're welcome.

I get up from her bed I go to the door and open it and walk out shutting it behind me. I walk to my room and go to my bathroom I wash my face brush my teeth and get into my pj's. After I'm done in the bathroom I get into my bed and fall asleep right away.

~End of Sapphire' POV~

~Genesis' POV~

After Sapphire left my room I went into my bathroom. I showered and after my shower, I brush my teeth and got into my pj's and I left my bathroom. I got into my bed and I laid down. I was just lying there thinking about this whole plan. I would do anything to see Amethyst happy and in love. She had been in love with Tennessee since they were kids and I'm pretty sure he has been in love with her since they were kids. I just know Tennessee would treat her like the queen that she is. Amethyst doesn't even do random hookups or fucks around with the club players. She had two long-term relationships but they didn't work out. Probably because they were not Tennessee and they could never be him. I hope our plan works out for the best. If I know Sapphire she probably told Amethyst to just tell Tennessee how she feels about him. And if she doesn't then she probably said that if Amethyst doesn't tell him then she will. I know Sapphire and she will tell Tennessee and she will tell him everything. So I'm hoping that Amethyst just comes out and tells Tennessee himself. As I lay in bed and just think about all of this I didn't even know when I fell asleep.

~End of Genesis' POV~

~Memphis' POV~

After I left the Chapel to let the other guys know that we meet with the president of The Dragons MC tomorrow at 3 pm. I go up to my room and stripped down to just my boxers and I climb into bed it's going to be a busy day tomorrow. I hope Tennessee can finally tell Amethyst how he feels. He thinks I don't know that he's been in love with her for the longest time. I hope Amethyst feels the same way about him. When I saw the two of them together on their 25th birthday they couldn't take their eyes off of each other and they couldn't stop talking to each other. They would make a great powerful and loving couple. I just want to see Tennessee happy he doesn't hook up with random girls or club whores. He has only had three long-term relationships. I know he and Amethyst have been friends since they were kids but then lost contact with each other when they both went off to college in different states. They both came back after college and now they are both Presidents of their MC'S. I hope they get together and I hope everything goes well tomorrow. If they do finally get together I wonder if we would combine the club's I think that would be a really good idea. They both could still be President but also they could help each other out they would make a great powerful and respected team. I'm just laying in bed running everything through my mind when I finally fall asleep it's after 1 am.

~End of Memphis' POV~