~Chapter 28~

~Blue' POV~

We all head out of the chapel and everyone goes to the theater room. Tennessee comes up to me.

Tennessee- Hey man I need you to hide in the hall and watch everything. I don't trust the club whores or players.

Blue- Yeah sure man no problem.

Tennessee- Thanks, man.

Blue- You're welcome man.

I go out into the hall and find the perfect spot to watch from. No one will see me here. Amethyst and Grayson are getting ready to start. I can't wait till we take down these assholes. Amethyst is like a big sister to me I have never told her that I look up to her. I think after this I need to tell her that she is like the big sister I never had.

Amethyst- Gray are you ready?

Grayson- Yup I'm ready.

Amethyst- Okay let's do this.

They walk to the living room and they sit down on the couch. They start talking. I'm hiding behind a plant that's in the corner in the hallway where I can see everything. I can see the club whores and players just watching Amethyst and Grayson.

Amethyst- Okay Gray what did you want to talk about?

Grayson- Amethyst I wanted to talk about us. I miss you and I still love you. I want you to give me the chance to be with you again.

Amethyst- Gray I still love you. I will always love you but I'm with Tennessee now.

Grayson- I know you are with him. But how do you know that it will work out? How do you know he won't fuck around on you?

Amethyst- I don't know. I trust him to know he won't hurt me like that.

Grayson- Come on Sweetheart he is a male we all think with our dicks. You have seen firsthand that club members don't care if they have an old lady or not. Think about it he is a president that makes it even worse women and club whores throw themselves at him. You think he is going to be faithful when he can have anyone he wants.

Amethyst- Gray stop your just trying to get into my head. You want me to think he would cheat on me just so you can be there to help me.

Grayson- No I'm trying to help you now before you end up hurt.

Damn, they are playing this off well. They are good at this. I see the club whores and players move closer to them probably so they can hear what they are saying.

Amethyst- Gray I love you but we will never be a couple again. We had our chance and it didn't work out.

Grayson- Yeah it didn't work out cuz you were so in love with Tennessee. Amethyst I know you love me more than what you are letting on.

Amethyst- Gray I'm sorry there will never be an us again.

Amethyst looks over at me and I know what to do next. I text Tennessee saying to come out it's almost time. He texts back saying okay. He walks over to me and he waits until they kiss.

Amethyst- I need to go back to the theater room.

Grayson- Fine but can I at least get a hug?

Amethyst- Yes you can.

They hug and then they look at each other Gray leans in and he kisses her. Tennessee walks out and just stands there and watches. Even the club whores and players are in shock. I send a group text saying it's almost time to get ready. Grayson and Amethyst pull away from each other.

Amethyst- Gray that can't happen again.

Tennessee- What the FUCK was that?

Amethyst- Ness it was nothing.